Chapter 10: Kotal VS Rebels

Lily dashed towards Mileena, who had her hands full, trying to fight D'Vorah and Erron Black.
"Need any help?" Lily asked, getting a SF gun out of her belt and shooting D'Vorah on one of her arms.
Mileena quickly ball rolled under Erron. "It would be apreciated!" She said, laughing. Lily grinned and got her fans out of her belt. She quickly made Erron float, she then threw a fan square into his chest. She felt deadly, like an unknown species of the Grim Reaper. Erron lay unconsious on the sandy ground. Lily watched Mileena easily beat up D'Vorah. She teleported into D'Vorah's face, causing her to fall down. Afterwards, Mileena gestured at D'Vorah. Lily took this gesture and quickly began to charge up D'Vorah's arched back, hearing the spine break, amongst the many other screams and shouts she could hear. As she reached the top of D'Vorah's back, she kicked her backwords. D'Vorah's neck snapped, extremly loud. However, lily didn't stop there. The newly fledged X-Ray master ran over to D'Vorah's limp body and stabbed her fans into her ribs, whipped her round and threw her across the floor again. "Leave her, no one deserves death," Takeda said, running over to Lily. "We need to go," Lily looked around, desperately. What if Mileena lost? She thought.
"They won't have," Takeda said, then Lily remembered Takeda could read minds.

As the two walked back to the aircraft, they began to talk.
"The others left ages ago, but I stayed, to find you," Takeda said, grinning. 'How cute!' Lily thought. No one had ever cared about her this much. Her Father was never with her, and her Mother took her out every weekend, yet she barely ever saw her during the week. Takeda really cared. Takeda was so sweet. Lily tried to stop thinking about him, but it was hard. Whilst she carried on walking, Takeda grabbed her hand.
"You were great out there, I watched you, you should train with me some time," he said. Lily sweetly smiled and nodded. They got to the ship and waiting for them was a hologram, of Johnny.
"Disapointed, is an understatement, we show the current ruler, that we are on there side, not against," Johnny discussed. He shook his head and rested his head in his palms.
"If this creates war-" Johnny began.
"We will find ways to win," Kitana interupted "I'll take it from here," Kitana came close to the holografic device. "I'm glad you fought quite frankly," Kitana started.
"It was against our principles-" Johnny argued.
"The principles state 'we do what's right' that they did," Skarlet announced, Crimson by her side. Crimson nodded.
"CAN SOME ONE LOCK THAT DOOR," Johnny shouted, waving his hand crazily.
"Let me take the honor," Sonya said, hobbling in on crutches. Johnny sighed.
"Why don't you all join me then?" Johnny said, saracastically. "What do you think General?"
Sonya abandoned her crutches. "They did the right thing, Mileena deserves the throne, where did Kotal come from anyway?" Sonya asked. Lily looked over at Takeda "We did it!" She said. She quickly hugged him, laughing. "Finally Mileena may have a good lot of support on her side!"