Damaged

ENJOY!!!!!
Re-cap: "Im in the basem," she stops before she could finish her sentence.
"Kahnesha ?" She doesn't reply until I hear her scream.
"KAHNESHA?!?!?" I run into the basement to find her in the middle of the room with a rope in her mouth. I wasn't thinking straight when I ran straight to her.
"Hi, you must be Luke. I'm Anthonio. Hahahahahahahah (evil laugh)," spoke a shadow.
"Anthonio," I say with complete hatred.
"Yes that's right," he says. Then something in my head clicked; I ran at him.
-----------------------

Luke's POV -
Anthonio pushes me against the wall and tries to punch me, but I grab his hand and twist it around his back. I shove him with all my force and he lands on the ground with a massive bang. I turn and begin running towards Kahnesha in fear for her life before I hear a loud bang. Oh no.

I turn, convinced Anthonio will be raging to get his revenge and I will land myself with a broken jaw, but surprisingly I see Ashton kicking Anthonio's body which is lying limp on the ground.

I feel an arm wrap around me and turn to see Jess. I give her a quick hug, this has been a hard day for all of us.

"Where's Kahnesha," Jess asks me. I point over to the chair on the other side of the room. Jess sprints over to Kahnesha.

Jess' POV -
I sprint over to Kahnesha who is tied to an old, dirty, wooden chair. Luke helps me untie her and I embrace her in a tight hug.

"Jess..." Luke murmurs.

"Yes?" I reply pulling away from Kahnesha. The moment I let go of Kahnesha her body falls onto the ground with a loud BANG!

"Oh my god," I shriek. Luke turns her body over so she's laying on her back and lightly taps on her face. She doesn't respond.

"She's out cold," he mutters softly.

"Ashton, you need to get her an ambulance," I cry out softly.

"It's already on the way and so is the police for this ass!" he states and drags Anthonio's body over to the chair tying it up so he can't escape.

The next half an hour is a blur, but before I know it we're sitting in the waiting room of a hospital waiting for an update on Kahnesha.

Jess P.O.V

"Luke take a seat. Calm down," I say and try and put a smile on my face but it is really hard to in this moment in time.

He stops pacing up and down the waiting room and looks at me.

"You don't get it do you?" Luke yells loudly, "My girlfriend could be dying and all you care about is getting a goodnight's rest."

"Luke," Ashton says softly.

"No shut up Ashton, you are only here because you're in love with Jess, who is an insensitive bitch."

My mouth gaps open and I give him a glare before walking out of the waiting room, with tears in my eyes.

Luke's POV -

"Wow mate, and Jess is the 'insensitive bitch'. What the fuck has happened to you?" Ashton spits out before following Jess through the door to the hospital's cafeteria.