At the club.

Hope you guys like this chapter and the many to come, I work really hard on these, I put many hours into writing because I love writing. Please do give feedback or tweet me @ilove__luke5sos or instagram us @jessica_pursell123 or @kahnesha_troyelover . Please vote and as always thanks for reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kahnesha's P.O.V~

We arrive at the club, finally, and we walk in and each order a 'sex on the beach' (It's a drink). We pay for our drinks and walk off together. The floor is crowded with people dancing and drinking, so the usual sort of thing that happens when your in a club. Jess and I were having a nice conversation and then we hear screaming and yelling at the front of the club nearing a massive stage. We both turn to see 9 of the hottest guys at the moment enter the stage, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum.

"OMG IS THAT REALLY ONE DIRECTION AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER? OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" Jess screams as they walk onto the stage.

"Calm down Jess, I know they are awesome and all but calm down." I protest while smiling widley. She giggles.

They began to sing 'Teenage dirtbag' one of my favourite covers, Harry begins while I look to see Luke's eyes on mine, all of a sudden I get called up to the stage. Luke ushers his hand to me! I point at myself, and he nods! My eyes go wide and he chuckles to himself, he leans into a mic stand, "are you going to come up love, or not?" He says, the others all laugh and I turn to Jess and see her totally mesmerized by Harry and decide to quickly walk onto the stage.

When I reach the stage, Luke holds his hand out, which I obviously take. He then sings his solo it's so amazing, he is such an incredible singer!

'OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT CALLED UP ON STAGE BY LUKE HEMMINGS HE IS SO FUCKING HOT OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Was all that was playing through my mind.

As soon as Jess notices me up on stage with Luke, she looked really angry at me so I did her a favour.

When the chorus finished I whispered to Harry "Will you please invite my friend up one stage she is like in love with you and it would just make her day, she is that one," I point to her. He just nods and walks off the stage.

As Luke sings I watch Harry grab Jess' arm, she turns around and looks angry but then when she realized it was Harry Styles her smile was the widest smile in history. He pulled her up on the stage. I smirked and she just hugs me very tightly. The minute they finsh singing 'Teenage Dirtbag' everyone starts clapping before they start singing one of my favourite 5 Seconds Of Summer songs 'Amnesia'.

I got to sing with Luke in his solo's. He is just so hot. Then we sang 'Little Black Dress' by One Direction. Everyone loved it, there was so much noise from clapping.

We all get together and bowed then Luke says to Jess and I, "would you like to come backstage with us?" of course we both say in harmony, "YES!!! I mean sure" we all laugh at our obviously over excited replies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jess's P.O.V~

We arrive at the club finally and we walk in and each order a 'sex on the beach' (It's a drink). We pay for our drinks and walk off together. The floor is crowded with people dancing and drinking, so the usual sort of thing that happens when your in a club. Kahnesha and I were having a nice conversation and then I notice One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer walking out onto the stage.