Date time! :D Party ???????

A/N: so sorry it has taken so long to write this we have been busy and have had internet problems, hope you enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Jess' P.O.V

Its officially 2:00am and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep. I'm just so excited about Ashton's speicial birthday date and my birthday for that matter. I'm finally going to be 18. I've waited so long for this. In Australia you become an adult, and get to drink legally and vote. I am so excited!

After what felt like forever my brain finally decided to let me sleep :)

I wake up to the sun blarring in my eyes. I hiss loudly like a vampire. I hear quiet laughter coming from the other side of my room. I looked over to see Kahnesha, Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Mum, Dad, Rebecca and Emma standing at the door.

Ashton notices me awake and runs over to me.

"Happy Birthday Beautiful," He says before kissing me passionatly.

"Thanks babe," I reply and kiss him again.

"God, get a room you two," Luke and Kahnesha say in time. Everyone laughs.

"This is my room, so what are you what are you suggesting?" I sassily exclaim.

Again they all laugh. When we finally stoppped laughing they all come over and surround me.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart," My mother and father say and hand me a rather small looking box. I rip the papper off to reaveal a very expensive looking watch.

"OMG thank you so much," I say very excitedly and hug them both.

Next was Kahnesha and Luke.

They handed me a rather nice looking bag. I opened it up to see some make,up and a medium sized box. I open the box and my mouth dropped.

"OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH," I exclaim very loudly. I hug them both extremly tight.

It was a very expensive looking diamond necklace.

Next was Calum and Michael. They handed me an envelope. It had a card of course, i open it up to see and $500 gift card to my favourite store ever.

"Thanks so much guys," i say and hug them both.

Emma and Rebecca hand me a bag full of clothes and a scrapbook of pictures of all of us together. I give them a massive hug and then sit back down on my bed in a pool of presents.

Ashton passes me a note explaining that he will give me my present later today at the date.

"I love you all and thanks so much for these amazing gifts," I say standing up from my bed and hugging each person individually.

"Honey, we will see you on Saturday, but we have to go out of town today for work so we wish you a happy birthday. But we have to go," my mum says gripping my father's arm. I nod and hug them both.

"Ashton seems like a nice guy, he invited us over. He's a keeper," my mum whispers into my ear. I laugh and Ashton looks at me raising an eyebrow.

I take his hand in mine and walk my parents to the door and bid our goodbyes.

"What now?" I ask Ashton wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"Are you hungry?" He asks kissing my head. I nod and he leads me to the kitchen. I sit on a stool and watch Ashton rush around the kitchen.

"Mikey," Ashton yells. I hear stomping down the stairs before Mikey pops his head out of the door.

"Yes babe," Mikey replies, Ashton laughs.