Jealousy and heartbreak

~Michael's P.O.V~

 Jess sits down next to Calum and they have nice chat and laughs then all of a sudden he kisses her. What the hell?

"I have to go," She eventually says after coming back to reality. She stands up and walks away with tears in her eyes. Why would he do that?

"Why would you ruin a perfect friendship?" I ask Calum as soon as Jess was out of sight.

"I don't know, Its just I have liked her for a while now and I couldn't help myself," he pathetically replies with.

"That's no excuse to make her cry Calum!" Ashton shouts out.

"I'm sorry, ok?" Calum asks trying to keep as calm as possible.

"No that's not ok, you kissed her and made her cry Calum," Ashton spits back angrily.

"I'm not just going to sit here and listen to your shit guys, especially not you Ashton and why do you even care?" he spits back now getting angry.

"Because she is like a sister to me and leave then if you don't want to listen to the truth," heyellsback.

"Fine then. I'm not taking this shit," Calum finally says standing up and walking off.

Wow that was more than expected. Finally after 10-15 minutes Rebecca is back with Jess. She sits down.

"I saw what Calum did, it was very incondsiderate," I say. She says nothing in reply. I feel sorry for her. He just ruined a perfect friendship.

We all sit with Jess. Surprisingly so did Ashton. She shoots him a fake smile and he just keeps a blank face. Wow he must be really pissed at Calum. Wait he likes her OMG! How did I not see this before? That's why he snapped. 

"Hey you guys want to come to ours for dinner? I'll get Nando's?" I suggest breaking the very akward and uncomfortable silence that had fallen upon us.

They all reply with okays and that sounds nice. So dinner it is. I have a plan *wink wink.*

~Dinner~

"Anyone want to come to Nando's with me?" I ask politely.

"Ashton your driving me," I add. Considering he is the only quilified driver I know that is here. Well other than Rebecca but anyway.

"Fine," he says giving in. Thank god I didn't have to beg him.

"I'll come," Jess,says. Okay so that leaves Rebecca, Emma, Luke and Kahnesha.

"Okay lets go," Ashton says pushingly. I don't think he wants to be in the same car as Jess after what happened with Calum.

We arrive at nando's and order 7 chicken tenderlons and chips with heaps of peri peri. After waiting at least 20 minutes we finally get our delicious smelling food. We walk back to the car and drive home. The car ride home was very silent and akward. We arrive home finally. I don't think I could handle not eating this delicious food any longer. After we all got out of the car Ashton locked it.

"Jess may I please talk to you after dinner?" He begged.

"Um, sure," Jess answers. I think I know what he is going to say.