Dates and Kisses (Part 2)

~Jess' P.O.V~

The rocks are covered in brightly lit candles and have roses in light shades of red, pink and white delicately spreaded accross the large minerals. The sun slowly is setting, bringing colours of pink, purple and orange into the sky. It's perfect. I couldn't describe a better date. It's total and utter perfection.

I face Kahnesha to see her face lit up like the candles. It's so nice to see her happy after all of the tragic heartbreak she had to go through after her vicious break up with her ex. He was the definition of Hell. I didn't like him from the beginning, but does she listen to me? No.......

I get pushed out of my thoughts when Harry wraps his arm around me and whispers in my ear.

"Do you like it?" He husks, breathing softly onto my ear.

"Yes, I love it! Thankyou so much," I reply happily. I kiss him on the lips, smiling into the kiss.

"Your welcome, love! I'm glad you like it," he chuckles, after we pull away from our sweet kiss.

I smile widely.

"Hey, you two lovebirds, if you want a bite out've any of the pizza, you're going to have to come and get some now," Kahnesha laughs.

"Oh, um yeah," Harry says, blushing, who new Harry styles blushes. Cutie.

We walk carefully over the rocks to sit with Kahnesha and Luke. They are off in their own world of romance. I sit with harry, he wraps his arm around me.

He looks at me and brushes the hair out of my eyes and places a rose behind my ear and I blush slightly. I take a few pieces of pizza and eat them as I talk to Harry about anything and everything. He tells me about his family and his tours and bandmates. And cracks some hilarious jokes.I return the gesture explaining my life story and try, unsuccessfuly, to make him laugh. He does a few times though!

"Who wants to play a game of Truth or Dare?" Kahnesha asks. Wow she loves Truth or dare. doesn't she! We all agree.

"Okay, Harry Truth or Dare?" She asks, leaning her head onto Luke's chest as they cuddle. He covers her in his big leather jacket. It is a bit cold.

"Dare," he replies, softly. I rub his hand softly, still embracing him into a warm hug. His arms drape over my body and he holds my hands in his.

"I dare you to take Jess and jump into the water. Have fun," Kahnesha says revealing a massive smirk. Luke chuckles, kissing her on the temple.

I jump up and take his hand. I take my puffa jacket off and tell Harry and Luke to face away as I take my tanktop off to leave just a black singlet. I also take off my shoes, and Harry does the same.

We run hand-in-hand into the cold water. He splashes me playfully, I continue the game. Harry slowly walks over to me and brings his hands to my face, I wrap my arms around his waist. And we start a passionate kiss. 

My stomach lets off a million fireworks all at once and I know it sounds cheesy, but there is an amazing spark. We stay like this for a while before Kahnesha and Luke join us and I jump on top of Harry's shoulders, Kahnesha on Luke's. We begin a game, called 'piggy-back wars', where the people seated on their partners shoulders try and push the other one over falling deep into the water. 

I place my hands on Kahnesha's shoulders, she does the same in return. We play the best of three and it is the third round and we both have won, one round each. This is the deciding round. Kahnesha pushes me into the water in one swift movement. They begin their victory dance and we laugh pushing them both into the water. We play around in the water for another hour or so.