The beach.

~Kahnesha's P.O.V~ 

Saturday afternoon

I am sitting on the couch at Luke's apartment. We decided on watching a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Luke asks me

"Titanic?" I suggest enthusiastically.

"I've never seen that to be truthful," he confesses.

"What you haven't seen the titanic? Wow you really haven't lived then," I say in shock. Like seriously who hasn't seen the titanic?????????

"Sorry, fogive me?" he says while pouting. Who can't forgive Luke seriously? He's just so damn cute.

"Of course I forgive you because your my man and I love you wether you have seen the Titanic or not," I say then kiss him on the lips ever so passionately.

We start to watch the Titanic and I seem to have forgotten how sad it was. I snuggled up into Luke's shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. As the movie comes to an end we are in tears.

"OMG that's so sad," Luke exlaims between tears. As he looks over at me and kisses me on the lips. This turns into a complete make-out session.

"I love you Luke" I mumble into the kiss.

"I love you too Kahnesha" Luke mumbles back.

It soon got really heated. Jess walks in while Luke was on top of me. 

"Hey you guys want to go to the beach?" she asks and looks up. The look on her face when she sees us. Her mouth drops.

"It's not what it looks like!" Luke and I exclaim at the same time as we sit up akwardly.

"Sure it isn't," she finally spits out. She walks awkwardly to her room and comes out a few minutes later with a beach bag and is dressed in different clothes.

"Do you guys want to come to the beach or not? I invited Emma and Rebecca as well, Kshnesha," she asks.

"Yeah okay, we will meet you guys there in an hour," I say.

"Okay, bye, don't get up to too much mischieve," she laughs, putting on ner raybands and walks out of our apartment.

"Where were we?" Luke asks, and we continue our makout session.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

~Ashton's P.O.V~

Saturday Afternoon

Jess walks back into the car in some denim shorts and a cropped top underneath Calum's Puffa jacket. She looks very pretty, and I think I might be developing a crush on her, but I don't want to make things worse for her.

"Are you alright, Jess?" Calum asks as I begin to drive back to our apartment.

"Not really, I just walked into Luke on top of Kahnesha, and they were like making out, I don 't know for sure how far they got. I can't even think about that. EWWWW," Jess says, we all begin to laugh like crazy. We continue conversation until we reach our apartment.

We all hop out of my car and walk up to our apartment, I decide to sit with Jess while Michael and Calum change.

"So, are Luke and Kahnesha coming to the beach?" I ask.

"Yeah I think, and I texted 2 of my other friends, if thats ok?" She smiles, I really am falling for her, hard and fast.

"Ok, yeah it's fine," I reply, smiling.