Backstage with 1D and 5SOS

~Luke's P.O.V~

After the gig was finished we take the girls backstage, they seem super excited especially my one. When we got to our dressing rooms Harry's girl  suddenly faints from all the excitement I think.

Then Kahnesha says, "she'll be fine she is just very very excited," we just laugh at her friend.

Then I say,"I never got your name, may I ask?"

She instantly replies,"Kahnesha it's Kahnesha"

"Nice to meet you Kahnesha and may I say what a lovely name you have," she blushes.

"Thank you and I love your name it's so cute," she smirks.

"Thank you," I say. She smiles.

" Your welcome. Anything for you Luke," she is so cute. I smile and blush a bit. Wait a minute, I never blush, what is wrong with me?

"Excuse me for a second, Kahnesha I just need to talk to Louis for a moment," I then walk over to Louis and pull his arm and he follows me. 

"What?" he asks.

"I really like Kahnesha, what do I do?" I ask. I've never really had a girlfriend before so I'm not too good when it comes to girls.

"Oh, Um just take her out in the hallway and ask her if she wants to go on a date with you, sorry that's all I have," He replies.

"It's ok, what if she says no though?" I ask.

"She is obviously going to say yes, she is like in-love with you. Can't you see that?" I suppose he is right. I nod and walk over to Kahnesha

"Sorry about that, can I talk to you for a second in the hallway please?" I ask trying not to sound to determined.

"Sure like I said before anything for you," she is so damn cute. I just have to ask her.

"Your friends awake," Harry yells to Kahnesha.

"Ok, Oh and her name is Jess," Kahnesha yells back as we walk into the hallway.

"Yes what did you want to talk to me abo......" I kiss her before she could finish her sentence. I pull away and say, "ever since I laid eyes on you in the crowd I needed to ask you this will you go on a date with......"I get interrupted.

She buts in and says "YES OF COURSE!"

"Tomorrow at 5? I'll pick you up," I say smiling wide.

"Yes, sure, here is my number and address," she writes it down in my phone. Well that went better then expected. I grab her hand and open the door.

We walk back into the room and Jess and Harry look extremely happy. Did I miss something? When they notice Kahnesha and I holding hands they start to stare.

"What?" I ask confused.

Louis grabs my arm and takes me out into the hall, he shuts the door and says "So how did it go? Did she say yes?" I knew this was coming.

"I asked her out on a date tomorrow and she said yes," I say not being able to hold back my smile.

"Good for you, where are you taking her?" He asks. Oh crap I didn't think of that.

"Ummmm???? Maybe a nice walk on the beach and a surprise dinner on the rocks?" I say, awkwardly.

"That sounds really nice, you better start getting organised ha?" he says and nudges me. He is so annoying some times.

We walk into the room and I sit down next to Kahnesha and she suddenly says,"who wants to play truth or dare?" What a coincidence I was gonna say that *wink.*