Getting ready for the club.

~Kahnesha's P.O.V~

So today is the day that I FINALLY get to move out of my parent's house and move in with my bestie Jess!!!!!!!

"Bye, be safe," my mum says between sniffles, after I open the door.

"I will, and I promise I'll still visit," I say to them as I hug them both.

"Bye and don't forget we love you," says my dad.

"I probably will but anyway....." I say sarcastically. They just laugh at my unfunny joke as I finally get to leave my crazy parents to live with my best friend Jess. I'm so excited about this, Oh and she invited me to the club tonight so of course i said yes, I'm such a party girl so of course I would say yes. Problem is I don't have anything nice to wear. She'll find me something I suppose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jess's P.O.V~

"I'M SO EXCITED TODAY IS THE DAY THAT KAHNESHA IS MOVING IN!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR MY BESTIE TO MOVE IN," I think out loud. Opps that was to loud. My neighbours probaly think I'm some crazy person due to my loudness.

Anyway I'm sitting on the couch in my loungeroom watching tv and thinking about how amazingly hot Harry Styles is like seriously he is a god from above. Even that doesn't describe him, he is just so perfect!!!!!

I can't wait to go clubbing tonight, I haven't been in a while and there is meant to be some gig tonight but I don't know who it is so I'm excited about who it will be. I would literally die if it was One Direction!!!! It probaly Isn't but anyway.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by the door bell. It was around 4:05pm and Kahnesha said she would be here at around that time. I literally dive over my couch and sprint to the door!

I open it to my very over excited new roomate/bestie. "HEY!!!" she says very excitedly then jumps up and down and hugs me tightly.

"HEY, come in, come in please," I replied with when the hug was broken.

"Welcome to your new home," I say and smile really happily.

"Thanks, I'm so excited," she replies with.

She picks up all of her stuff and atempts to bring it in but I kindly take a few bags and some other stuff. "Thanks," Kahnesha mumbles while trying to concerntrate more on not dropping anything then anything else, I just laugh at her. 'She is a funny one'.

"I know right," She says and surprised me. "Opps I thought out loud again," We both laugh at my very out loud mistake.

I help move her into the spare bedroom and unpack all of her stuff and put them all where they now belong. By the time we had finished it was around 6:30pm and we had to get to the club at around 8:00pm or we will most likely miss the gig. I still don't know who is playing and it is eating at me. I just can't wait to leave and see who it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~After moving it all in (jess' P.O.V)~

"So should we get ready for the club?????" I ask very enthusiastically.

"Sure, but I don't have anything nice to wear," She explains in a sadish tone.

"You always look nice Kahnesha and I've seen all your clothes so what are you talking about? I'm jealous of half the dresses you have to be truthful," I admit.

"Really? Ok, I'll surprise you then," She says with a huge smile on her face,

"Okay I'll be in my room if you need me" I confirm Kahnesha.

"Okay," Was the last thing we said before going to our rooms. I hope she remembers where they are.

I finish the last coat of mascara and pull on my flats. I lather on some sweet smelling perfume before strutting around my room to make sure the outfit I picked is as comfortable as possible! I am wearing a short pink dress with ruffles flowing out in the skirt and a tight shimmery bodest with a sweet heart neckline.

"If you want to catch the taxi in time, you better hurry the hell up!" Kahnesha yells, as she walks into my room! She looks amazing her hair falling just below her shoulders. She is wearing a flowy black dress with a low neckline and high heels with golden embellishments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kahnesha's P.O.V~

After unpacking all of my stuff into her spare room she spoke,

"Should we get ready for the club?????" She asks very enthusiastically which surprised me a bit.

When she mentioned it I suddenly remembered I don't have anything nice to wear.

Sounding a bit sad I reply with "Sure, but I don't have anything nice to wear,". She seemed a bit confused after I said that then she broke the awkward silence we were having by saying,

"You always look nice Kahnesha and I've seen all your clothes so what are you talking about? I'm jealous of half the dresses you have to be truthful," That surprised me a lot.

"Really? Ok, I'll surprise you then," I say while smiling widely.

"Okay I'll be in my room if you need me," She confirmed me. "Okay," Was the last thing we shared before going to our own rooms and that is if I remeber where her room is anyway.

I looked through all my dresses and I got down to my two favourites my Black leather dress with a low neckline or my other black dress with a tiger face on the front. I stood there for a few minutes and decided on my black leather dress. I take off my white and black skull skirt and my tiger top and put my dress on. I look in my mirror and aprove, now time for make up. I get out my make up kit. I take my hair out because I thought I should just leave it down for once due to it always being up. Then I put on some mascarra, eye shadow, foundation and a nice cat flick to finish. I grab my phone off of the bed and call 13 1924 for a yellow cab because they are the best and plus neither of us have our licences yet. I order a cab and I hear a beep outside after a few minutes and I yell,

"If you want to catch the cab in time, hurry the hell up," and walk into her room. She looks at me in suprise. I suppose I pulled off looking nice tonight. Which is good. I heard there is a band playing tonight, I hope it's 5 Seconds Of Summer or One Direction. Because I've tweeted them around 269 times to come to Hobart. I hope it finally worked if not I'll just keep tweeting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you guys like it I spent like hours writing and I'm so sorry I didn't post it earlier due to me being at my nan's house and she doesn't have internet sadly :( Please do give feedback positive or negative. I will work on the next chapter and hopefully put it tomorrow or in a few days anyway thanks for the reads :) -Kahnesha