Prolouge

Hi this is our first story ever, apologies if a part doesn't make sense, has spelling or grammar mistakes, and/or is confusing! We would love to hear what you think or any suggestions for the plot or things to add into the detail! If there is anything you would like to suggest to us about the next chapter feel free to contact us. And lastly we would be grateful to make some new friends so also chat to us on either of these accounts!: KiK: jepu2356ch or kahnesha2014 Twitter: @ilove__luke5sos or @love4_5sos_1d Instagram:@jess_pursell123 or @kahnesha_troyelover

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jess P.O.V~

(Prolouge)

I finish the last coat of mascara and pull on my flats. I lather on some sweet smelling perfume before strutting around my room to make sure the outfit I picked is as comfortable as possible! I am wearing a short pink dress with ruffles flowing out in the skirt and a tight shimmery bodest with a sweet heart neckline.

"If you want to catch the taxi in time, you better hurry the hell up!" Kahnesha yells, as she walks into my room! She looks amazing her hair falling just below her shoulders. She is wearing a flowy black dress with a low neckline and high heels with golden embellishments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~At the Club~

The floor is crowded with people dancing and drinking, so the usual sort of thing that happens when your in a club.

"OMG IS THAT REALLY ONE DIRECTION AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER? OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" I scream as they walk onto the stage.

"Calm down Jess, I know they are awesome and all but calm down." Kahnesha protests while smiling widely. I giggle at my own foolishness.

We began to dance, okay Kahnesha dances I just jump up and down like a complete idiot! I mean seriously, whenever I listen to One direction or 5 Seconds of summer I seem to lose all control!

Luckily I have a best friend that puts up with this! Crazy dance moves aside, I am so happy to be here with my wonderful best friend.....OMG what a lying backstabbing pig she just got pulled up on stage by her favourite Luke the lead singer of the one and only 5 seconds of summer! And instead Of being a kind bestfriend and inviting me to go with her! She leaves me standing by myself like a.........

Oh what am I thinking, if that had, happened to me I probably would've done the same thing. I get abruptly pulled out of my thoughts when I feel someone grip my arm.....

''What do you..." I stop mid-sentence as I turn to see these amazing emerald green eyes and lucious brown curls that fall ever so carelessly. Far out! It's Harry Fricking Styles!!

My mouth falls open, not in a dramatic supermodel kind of way! But like a roasted pig that just got its gob stuffed with an apple! Yes, very U-G-L-Y!

Even so Harry drags me out of my thoughts, by a smirk and a wink he waves his hand invitingly and I follow him to the stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked our Prolouge!