Chapter 1

It had been two years since the battle with Gaea, and everything was going ok. I was doing what I normally do the last days of school: smile while really hiding the feeling that i want school to end and go to camp half blood. Little did I know, this summer would be different.

Hi, my name is y/n, and this is the story of how I met my real family.

*Time skip to arriving at camp half blood*

I thanked Mrs. Jackson for dropping me off and camp half blood with Percy and Annabeth, two of my closest friends.  We all went back a long way. Not only did we fight Gaea together, we fought the Titans, too.

I happily made my to the Hecate cabin, to greet my friends when Chiron stopped me.

"Ms. l/n, may I please have a word with you?" he asked. "Yeah, sure. What about?" I answered, I loved news.

"It turns out that, well, the family you stayed with as a child wasn't your real family." he said. "Yeah, I know, my foster mom married my dad and they had my step brother." I answered, knowing that already.

"No, I mean that NO one in that family was related to you, not even Mr. l/n." he said. I raised my eyebrow. "Wait, you mean the guy I thought was my father wasn't?!" I exclaimed, shocked by the news.

"Yes," he answered. "Your real father lives in California with his new wife and children. Your last name is really Pines, and you have a step-brother and a step-sister." My mouth dropped. "So when am I going to meet them?" I asked, that being the only question in my head.

"Your sister and brother are going to Oregon for the summer and stay with their two great uncles. So, tomorrow morning Jason is going to take you there so you can meet them." he answered. "Yeah, but what if a lot of monsters follow me there?" I asked. It was normal for monsters to follow a demigod places, but I was an exception. I might have been a daughter of Hecate, but I was like Pandora, abilities of ALL the gods and goddesses. So, I was a monster magnet.

"Y/n, you are almost 23, you should be able to defend yourself." he answered. "Its not me I'm worried about, I'm worried about my brother and sister. I don't want another, er, incident to happen." you said, a chill going down your spine. Chiron nodded. "That won't happen again," he said. I just nodded. "So, when am I leaving?" I asked. "Oh, and why is Jason taking me? I can fly there by myself."

Again, flying due to Zeus.

"Because you need your energy if anything goes wrong." Chiron answered. I nodded, understanding.

"Ok, " Chiron said. "You should meet at the Big House at 6:00 tomorrow morning so you can meet your family at around noon." I just nodded, the news still shocking me. "Just put your suitcases in your bag." he said, as I smiled. I had a bag that could hold ANYTHING. I even think I had my keyboard in there. "Ok," I said. "I'll see you at the Big House at 6:00 tomorrow." "Great!" he said. "That gives you plenty of time to say goodbye to your friends." He said as he galloped away, leaving me to wonder, what would my family be like?