Chapter 4

Mabels POV

I was shocked for two reasons.

1: Y/n just surprised Bill

2: Y/n also just made comfy seats come from thin air

I wonder what else she can do? Can she make kittens out of thin air?!

Dipstick, Grunckle Stan, Grunckle Ford, and me sat down wearily, just in case she had something up her sleeve. She may claim to be our sister, but who says she is? Ford did say not to trust anybody.

"Ok," she started. I noticed Bill staring at her in interest. That was normal, but something about it didn't seem right. "So, I just learned that I'm related to you guys" she gestured to us, "So, I'm also still in shock, but anyway, I'm a demigod. The camp I go to is a special one for kids like me: half Greek god, half mortal.

"But I am different. I may be a daughter of Hecate, but I'm like Pandora, abilities from all the gods. That's why I floated down, I manipulated the wind, only a child of Zeus can do that, but I have abilities from all gods, so I can do that. "

"Wait," Dipper said. "By Greek gods, you mean those myths?" She chuckled. "Dipper, those stories are real." She said. "Oh," Dipper mumbled embarrassed.

"But anyway, as a kid, I lived with who I thought was my dad, my foster mom, and my step-brother. I lived with them until I was eight. I had good life, until my eighth birthday. Later that day, I ran away."

"Why?" I asked. She winced like she was in pain. "Uh, that's a story for another day," she said holding her necklaces that I just noticed. I wanted to ask more, but I decided not to push it.

"I lived in Ohio at the time. I traveled the states for three years on my own. I fought monsters about every ten minutes and barely got any sleep. Then, when I was 11, I was fighting three chimeras, basically a huge lion with a snake tail the breathes fire. I made my way up a hill as the chimeras followed, once I got to the top, I had shot them down with lighting. What I didn't see was the tent with a blond guy in front of it, coming my way. I didn't know what to do, being alone for three years, so I cautiously made my way toward him, my sword in my hand, but covered in a thick layer of Mist so he couldn't see it. Oh, the Mist is like a sheet that doesn't allow most mortals to see monsters. Anyway, I learned he was also a demigod, just three years older than me, his name was Luke."

"What did he look like?" Bill asked. I almost jumped out my seat, I forgot he was there.

"He was blond, with blue eyes and was wearing a red ripped up shirt and some blue jeans that were tattered and dirty. He was also holding a book and a pen. I introduced myself, and he introduced me to Annabeth and Thalia, now my two closest friends. We adventured together, and together we made it to camp half blood. As we went up the hill, we had furies, servants of Hades, on our tail. Thalia had sacrificed herself while we made it to safety. But Zeus pitied her, because it was his fault she met her fate. So he made her a pine tree that protected the camp from monsters. The next years at camp Luke, Annabeth, and I got claimed, or shown who your godly parent was, and Annabeth moved to the Athena cabin. Luke was a son of Hermes, so he stayed in the cabin we were already in. Since they didn't have a Hecate cabin, I was able to stay in the Hermes cabin with Luke, who I had developed a crush on. The next couple of years were good. Then, when I was 16, a kid named Percy Jackson came to camp. He turned out to be a child of Poseiden. A few days after he got claimed, he got a quest, and decided to bring Grover, a satyr, or half goat half man. He also brought Annabeth, and me. Before I went on the quest, Luke asked me to be his girlfriend, which I said yes, and shared our first kiss. I went on the quest, wanting to get it over with as quick as possible, so i could see Luke again. So, after about 10 days, we came back and Luke and I were back together and happy, until he told me he was working for Kronos, the Titan lord. He asked me to come with him to help him defeat the gods. I said no, slapped him and ran with tears in my eyes, because I couldn't believe he would do that. I ran to look for Chiron, the head consular and a centaur. 

"What I found was Percy limping toward camp, his hand swollen. I recognized the sting, a Pit Scorpion. I helped him to the infirmary and he recovered well. I stayed at camp for the summer. Over the next four years we went of side quests until the battle of the Titans came. Kronos, who had inhabited Luke's body, was defeated by Luke, who came to his senses. He," she stopped for a moment, and I saw tear run down her cheek. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Bill looking at her, his face full of sadness and sympathy, as if he wished to comfort her. I raised my eyebrow. Since when does he care about a persons feelings?

"He killed himself in order to defeat Kronos. I never got over his death, even with Annabeth and Thalia, who somehow got changed back to a human. I still don't know how that worked. Anyway, I decided to help the satyrs find new demigods that year. So, I went to Nevada to the Wilderness School to find more demigods, which I did. There names were Jason, Leo, and Piper. I manage to get them to camp, with help and we all went on a quest. We then learned that there was another camp, and that Gaea, the Earth goddess was planing an uprising, and the only way to defeat her was to combined both camps members. Leo, who was a son Hephaestus, set to work on the Argo II. I helped him, having the ability to build stuff. We then set off to start the quest, I got sent to Tartarus with Percy and Annabeth, which was a horrifying experience. But in the end, we managed to defeat Gaea and save to world. Then here I am, two years later."

"Wow, that was specific." Stanley said. Y/n smiled. "Ya you're right, Stanley?" she asked. "Yep kiddo, how did you know my name?" "Oh, before I left this morning Chiron gave me a paper with a bunch of information. So, you guys live in the Mystery Shack?" she asked. "Yeah, that's were you'll be living too." Stanford said, ruffling her hair. "Thanks Stanford." she said hugging him.

"GROUP HUG!" I shouted and joined them. Reluctantly Stan and Dipper joined. We pulled apart, seeing Bill sitting there looking around awkwardly.

"So, Y/n, you'll be staying here for the summer?" Bill asked. She nodded. "That's cool." he said, a little excited. She smiled at his reaction.

"Uh, can, I like, get something to eat? I'm starving." Y/n said, rubbing her stomach. "Yeah! Let's go to Greasey's Diner!" I shouted. "Man, I'm gonna have fun with you Mabel." Y/n smirked. I smiled proudly.

"Hey, can we bring him along?" y/n asked quietly. That's interesting, why did she want Bill to come? "Eh, why not?" Stanford answered.

"Hey! Cipher, come on, let's get some grub." y/n said, motioning him to come. He smiled and joined us as we walked to town. Y/n was smiling as Bill took his placed next to her, and so was Bill. Ok, now it's time to put on my spectacles. 

I was about to say something about it when Y/n spoke. "Ok, it's my turn. I told you my story, now you guys have to tell me how you two," she pointed to Bill and us, "met."

"Fine," Bill said. "There was this little brat named Gideon who summoned me to get the code to the safe Stanley kept his brother's deed. I failed, and instead I almost killed them." Bill said nonchalantly, as if we met at the park. y/n smirked. "Ya, the only reason you failed was because the Pines are INVINCIBLE!" y/n shouted while nudging him. We laugh and I thought I saw Bill blush as y/n nudged him. My eyes widened. No way.

Was Bill in love with Y/n?!