Chapter 14

y/n's POV

"Ok kids," Stanley said, as Wendy, Soos, Dipper, Mabel, Bill and I sat in the gift shop.

"Here's what's going down. Wendy and Soos, you guys are running the shack, while Dipper, Mabel, Bill, and y/n are going to help set up. Afterwards, we give y/n some more time to practice, and we get people to get tickets. Then, at 12:00, we get everyone to go outside, allow people who have their tickets, and then y/n will play." he finished.

"Ok, let's get started!" I said, dragging Bill to a room with a bunch of chairs. I levitated two stacks and vanished, only to reaper outside, Bill teleporting next to me. We started to put down chairs as Mabel and Dipper were putting up a banner and setting up microphones.

After about an hour, we walked into the shack, Dipper and Mabel exhausted. "Oh, that was hard." Dipper said, laying on the couch. I giggled. Then Stanley saw the twins laying down. "Ok, you guys are done, I guess I could give you kids and hour break, but then BACK TO WORK!" he shouted, before leaving. I fell on the floor. "Ugh, I'm tired." I groaned, not getting a lot of sleep last night.

"You should have slept last night." Bill said, still standing up.

"But I couldn't William." I said, smirking at the last part.

"My name is NOT William!" he yelled, sitting next to me.

I sighed, and pulled out my notebook. "I'm hungry," Mabel yelled, rubbing her stomach.

"Wait, give me a sec," I said, reaching into my bag. After about a minute, I found a four bags of Doritos.

Bill jumped back and screamed like a girl. "Uh, you ok?" I said, handing the chips to Dipper and Mabel, who were snickering.

"Bill is usually a one eyed triangle, or a Dorito, as I call him, so I guess he doesn't like to eat them?" Mabel asked, drawing a conclusion.

"Oh, come on Bill! It's literally a chip shaped like a triangle. It's not like your eating other demons." I said, handing a bag to him. "There really good," I said, emphasizing the word 'good'. He shook his head. "Please, for me?" I said in a baby voice and giving him puppy eyes.

"Uh, fine." He said glumly, taking the bag. I clapped in excitement like a five year old. He reluctantly took the bag and opened it. He grabbed a chip and put it in his mouth, with the twins and I staring in excitement. He ate the chip.

"So?" I asked, leaning on him.

"It, was actually, not bad at all." he said, grabbing another.

"See! I told ya so!" I said, hugging him.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY! DUCKTECTIVE IS BACK ON!" Mabel yelled.

 I rolled my eyes and got back in my spot, and started to finish the drawing that I started three days ago.

I looked at my drawing. So far I had drawn the outline of Bill and no details. I started sketching and continuously looked at him to get the smallest detail.

"Hey, I'm going to get some Pitt cola, want some?" he asked abruptly, which caused me to jump.

"Ah, yeah." I said, smiling nervously.

With that, he teleported to get the soda.

I continued the drawing, hoping I would finish.

Dipper's POV

I saw y/n drawing again. Apparently Mabel did to, because she tackled y/n and pulled the notebook out of her hand.

"Hey! Mabel!" she yelled, trying to get it with no success. "I'll give it back when I see the picture." she said, jumping on the sofa and showing it to me while flipping the pages.

"Ugh!" y/n groaned as she laid down on the floor.

I found the picture, and my mouth dropped. I was a picture of Bill. It looked like him of course, the same gold hair, the same eye patch and so on, but what shocked me was that there was a heart  on the top of the page, and multiple small ones around the picture. At the bottom was his name, written in script. I looked at y/n, who had her hands in her head, and was blushing furiously.

"OMG you like him!" Mabel said, shaking her.

"Yes," she grumbled, taking the notebook away.

"Since when?" I said, shocked that she lied to us the first day.

"I don't know, I guess the first day." she said.

"But PLEASE don't tell him. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" she pleaded.

"Ok, but I'm going to get you together!" Mabel said, pure excitement in her eyes.

y/n perked up. "Really?" she said.

"Yeah, anything for my sis!"

y/n hugged Mabel, and I could have sworn that Mabel's eyes were going to pop out of her head.

"THANK YOU!" she said, letting go.

Mabel rubbed her sides. "Now I know how it feels to have the wind knocked out of me." she said, and y/n laughed.

Bill popped out of nowhere and fell on top of y/n. I laughed, thinking, speaking of the devil.

Bill's POV

I looked down to see that I fell on top of y/n, our faces just centimeters apart. I quickly got up, turning as red a beet. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"I-it's ok." Y/n said, also red. An awkward silence passed in the room.

"Oh! Uh, here's your sodas." I said, handing the twins and y/n the sodas.

"Thanks." They said, before drinking.

y/n yawned. "Hey, y/n you should go to sleep. You don't want to fall asleep in the middle of the show." Dipper said.

"Uh? What? No, I'm ok." she said, her eyes dropping.

Mabel rolled her eyes and resumed watching the show.

*Old fashion police man walks it

Police guy:Ducktective! It turns out your old partner is alive!

*penguin walks in the room

Penguin:Hello Ducktective.

Ducktevtive: Steve!

Y/n's head falls on my shoulder. I looked at her so see she had fallen asleep. I chuckled. I quietly picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I laid her down on her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight princess." I said, before walking to the door.

God, she was so beautiful when she was sleeping. I closed the door and walked down with her sleeping face on my mind.

I walked down stairs to see Mabel and Dipper shouting at the TV.

"What is wrong with that guy!" Mabel said.

"I know! Insulting Steve like that." Dipper agreed.

"Uh, what's happening?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, don't worry about it." Mabel said.

"Where's y/n?" Dipper said.

"Oh, up stairs, sleeping." I said.

"Oh! That's perfect! Anyway Bill you remember Monday how I said about that plan?" Mabel asked, smiling. I nodded, knowing about the surprise party.

"Do you know how you're going to distract her while we're doing things?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm probably going to take her the movies, the arcade maybe, I don't know. Anywhere she wants to go." I said.

"Wow, I'm surprised that you planned that already. It's, like, three weeks away." Mabel said.

I smiled sheepishly. "Don't judge!" I said.

Mabel held out her hands in defense and continued to watch the show. I rolled my eyes and turned to the TV, a part of me actually regretting trying to kill these kids. Wow, I just said that. Whatever.