Chapter 9

Y/n POV

"So Mabel, what did you learn today?" I asked her, sitting in the floor.

"Never mess with you two." She said, pointing to Bill me. 

"Good. But anyway, I'm bored, and really hot." I said, flicking my wrists so a gust of wind would blow into my face.

"Agreed," Dipper said. "Hey, why not we hit the pool?" Mabel said. "I'm in!" Bill said. "Pool!" I yelled.

"Ok go get your bathing suits and meet down in 10 minutes." Stanley said. Bill just snapped, and he was wearing black and yellow trousers and a yellow tee-shirt. He looked hot.

I snapped my finger and appeared in my room. I grabbed my black one piece and ran to the bathroom to change. I grabbed some blue sorts and ran down stairs. "Done!" I said sitting in the chair, wondering where Bill was. Suddenly, a bunch of spiders fell in front of my face. I screamed, made a gust of wind shoot them down to the floor and burned them, leaving a trail of ash.

"Hey!" An annoyed Bill said from behind me. "They were my friends. Plus they were fake." "Well sorry, I don't like spiders, it's an Athena thing." I said. "Oh, sorry." He said. "It's ok, William." I said smirking. "Don't call me that," Bill said, as he sat down next to me. "Fine," I said, laying down. He laid down next to me, leaning a little closer. 

"So, what's up with you and yellow?" I asked. "Huh, oh, I don't know I just like it." He answered.

"So," I said, trying to start a conversation. "Hey, do you have, like, ADHD or something." "Ya, why did you ask?" I asked, sitting up. "You're tapping you finger and twitching" "Oh," I said, blushing. "You're so cute when your embarrassed." Bill said quickly and quietly. "What?" 

"We're ready!" Mabel yelled. "Ok, let's go!" Bill said, as he dragged me to the scarlet car. Dipper, Mabel, Bill and I slid in the back seat while the Stans sat up front.

I turned on my phone, since for some reason doesn't attract monsters to me. I plugged in my earbuds and started to listen to a minecraft parody, The Fights. Unknowingly, I started humming to the song.

"Whatcha listening to?" Bill ask, leaning closer to me.

"A song," I answered.

"What's the name of it?"

"It's called the fights."

"Wait, you mean that minecraft parody?" Dipper asked from behind Bill.

I nodded. "I love that song." Dipper said. "Me too, but not as much as I love minecraft." I said.

*time skip brought to you by random forest fires*

Mabel's POV

We arrived at the pool, and I kicked off my shorts and y/n did the same.

"LAST ONE IN THE POOL IS A DEAD FISH!" I yelled, as I ran for the water. Unfortunately, y/n was faster and beat me there. "Ha, Dipper. You're the dead fish." I teased. "Hey, look, Mermando's back." Dipper said, pointing to my right. "What, where!" I said looking for him. I felt dipper push my hair in my face.

"Hey!" I said turning around. "Oh no, it's Samara from The Ring!" Bill said. "Swim for your life!"

Y/n and Dipper laughed. I moved my hair from my face. "Hey, let's see how could hold your breath the longest!" I said. "Ok, but if you need air you have to come up, I don't need somebody to drown today." Dipper said.

"Ok, one, two, three!" y/n said before going under. Bill, Dipper and I followed. I saw y/n laying down on the floor of the pool, while Bill has swimming around. Dipper started to do flips, and I joined.

Dipper was the first to come up, followed by me. It had been two minutes and Bill and y/n hadn't come up. I wasn't worried about Bill, he was immortal, but y/n, she was still a human. I looked at Dipper. He had a worried expression on his face. We went back under, and y/n was still laying down, like if she didn't need air. Bill was looking at her in wonder.

Don't you need air? He mouthed to her. She shook her head.

All humans need air. He mouthed back.

Not me. She mouth back, smirking. With that, she took a deep breathe. Dipper and I surfaced. "Did you see that?" He said. I nodded. "It was awesome!"

Bill came up, and so did y/n. "Ok, since when could you do that?" Bill asked, getting his hair out of his face. "I told you that I have abilities from all the gods, which means I can breathe underwater, like a child of Poseidon." y/n.

"You may have won that, but I am the master of comedy." Bill said. "Ok," y/n said. "Give me a joke."

"Ok, why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Why?"

"To get to the idiot's house."

y/n looked at him confused.

"Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

Bill smiled creepily. "The chicken."

y/n started laughing, and Dipper and I joined in.

"Ok, you are the master of comedy." Dipper said.

"Agreed," y/n and I said.

"Hey, who wants to play volley ball?" Dipper said, holding a volley ball.

*time skip brought to you by the chicken*

Y/n POV

"Ha, Mabel and I totally annihilated you two." I said, bragging about the volley ball match.

"GIRLS RULE!" Mabel yelled.

"YEAH!" I yelled, agreeing.

I sat back in the car, dry, since I dried myself once I got out of the pool.

We arrived home, and we all took I shower, I was first, since I battled the twins to the twins and Bill to the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs, wearing my pjs, and took out some Oreos and milk.

Soon enough, Dipper, Mabel, and Bill joined me.

"So, how about the four of us have a sleepover?" Mabel asked.

"Sure," I said, dunking my cookie in the milk.

"And maybe I could get you two together," she added quietly.

"What?!" I said, letting go of my cookie, letting it sink to the bottom of the glass.

"My cookie," I said. "MY COOKIE DROWNED!" I yelled, crying into my hands. It was fake, but I made it look real. "IT WAS A GOOD COOKIE, IT HAD A GOOD LIFE, HE WASN'T SUPPOSE TO END THIS WAY! HE HAD A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HIM! HE HAD A WIFE AND TWO KIDS, WHY, WHY MUST THE ONES WITH THE MOST CREAM DIE SO QUICKLY?" I said, yelling to the ceiling. "WHY?!" I screamed as the Stans came in. "Where's the threat?" Stanford asked.

"There is none," Bill said."Her cookie drowned, and she made a speech about him."

"YOU CAN'T JUDGE! THE COOKIE WOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT THAT ABOUT YOU!" I yelled
at him, fake tears running down my face.

He backed away, holding his hands up in surrender.

I started laughing.

"Wait, you were just crying," Stanley said.

"I was faking," I said, wiping away my fake tears. " And you guys fell for it." I said smirking.

"Ha, very funny," Bill said.

"It was," I said, reaching into the milk, getting the cookie and putting it into my mouth.

"Is that were the better life is gonna be?" Bill said.

"Haha, yes, and his name is Mr. Cookie." I said, playfully punching him.

We finished the cookies and went upstairs. Mabel kept smiling at Bill and I as we walked upstairs. I gulped and looked at Bill, who shared the same expression I had: worry.

Hades, what was she planning? I walked in the bedroom, afraid of what Mabel was going to do.