Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

The next two days were the same as Monday and Tuesday.

It was Saturday, and the twins and I were upstairs, bored to death because it was raining.

"UGHH! WHY RAIN?! WHY YOU GOT TO BE HERE ON A SATURDAY?!" Mabel yelled.

I sighed. "'Cause rain is annoying." I said.

"What do you want to do now?" Dipper asked.

Mabel perked up and smiled.

"Uh, Mabel, are you ok?" I asked, her smile was starting to creep me out.

"How about we play TRUTH OR DARE!" she yelled.

"Eh, I don't see why not." Dipper said, I nodded.

Bill randomly pooped out of nowhere. "I'll play this game!" He yelled, sitting on the floor. I giggled and sat down next to him. Mabel and Dipper joined.

"Ok, who's going first?" Dipper said.

"I'll go!" Mabel shouted.

"Ok, Dipper, truth or dare?" Mabel asked.

"Uh, I'll choose dare." He said.

"I dare you to do the lamby lamby dance." Mabel smiled mischievously. 

Dipper turned red, then he smiled. "Uh, I would if I had a lamb costumes, but I don't." He said.

Bill snapped his fingers, and Dipper was wearing a cute little lamb costume. "Well, what do you know. A lamb costume." Dipper said, glaring at Bill. I laughed.

Dipper sighed, and then started to do the lamby lamby dance.

"Well... who wants a lamby, lamby, lamby?
I do! I do!
So, go up and greet your mammy, mammy, mammy
Hi there! Hi there!
So march, march, march around the daisies,
Don't, don't, don't you forget about the ba-by!"

Dipper ended his song. "Aww, that was adorable." I said, clapping.

He sat down, and Bill snapped his fingers again, and the costume disappeared. "I hope I never have to do this again." He said.

"Anyway, Y/n, truth of dare?" he asked.

"Truth." I answered.

"Ok, what was the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?"

"Uh, oh! I was a prom date with a centaur, actually that whole year was weird, but that was the weirdest thing." I answered, remembering the year.

"Uh, Mabel, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" she shouted.

"Hmm, I dare you to walk up to Grunkle Ford, and yell 'Everything you researched was a lie!' then randomly fall on the floor and start twitching." I said.

We all walked downstairs to watch Mabel.

Mabel's POV

I walked up to Grunkle Ford. "Hey, Grunkle Ford?" I asked. "What?" he asked, looking up from his journal.

"I need to tell you that, well," he motioned me to go on. "I need to tell you that, EVERYTHING YOU RESEARCHED IS A LIE!" I shouted. I then fell to the floor and started to twitch.

Stanford looked at me peculiarly. "Uh, I'm not sure how to respond to this." he said, and left. Y/n, Dipper, and Bill started to laugh as we made our way back to the room.

"Ok, my turn! Bill, truth of dare?" I asked.

"DARE!" he yelled.

"Ok, I have to ask y/n something first." I said, I motioned her to come closer.