Chapter 10

Mabel's Pov

I sit down on the floor and take my sleeping bag out, along with ones for Y/n and Bill.

"So, what are we going to do in this sleepover?" y/n asked. "Probably something Mabel forces us to do." Dipper said, backing away from me. "Hey, but anyway, y/n what were you drawing earlier?" I asked.

y/n looked everywhere except Bill. "I-I was drawing things," she said, turning red. "What kind of things?" Bill said, leaning closer to y/n. y/n turned even redder, a sign that will make my job easier.

"I draw some friends of mine occasionally," she said, straightening herself up. "Can you draw us?" Dipper asked. "Yea, I think so, get together."

We all got together, Dipper and me in the front, Bill behind us. y/n took out her notebook and her pencil and started to draw. After about 10 minutes, she said, "Oh, you guys can stop posing now. I got your poses, I just got to get your faces and colors."

"Oh," we said as we laid down and groaned. "That was the worst ten minutes of my life, and I have been through the creating of the universe." Bill complained.

"Yeah, suck it up, Cipher." y/n said, not looking up from the notebook. "I've been through Tartarus and back, and THAT was horrible." she shivered. "I even say Tartarus himself, gods, I can't talk about it."

"Yeah, but I gotta agree with Bill, my muscles are stiff." Dipper said. I laughed. "But you don't have any!" I said, as Dipper looked annoyed.

"Almost done," y/n said, with a yellow coloring pencil.

"Done!" she said, showing us the picture, which looked just like us.

"What? How did you do that?" I asked. "I know how to do lots of things." y/n said, smirking. From the corner of my eye I saw Bill looking at her with a dreamy face, he noticed me looking and looked down.

"So what to you guys want to do know?" I asked, as y/n put the notebook away.

y/n perked up. "Guys, what time is it?" she asked.

"Uh, Adventure time?" I said.

"No, I mean what time is it?"

"It's, uh, 9:30. Why?" Bill said.

y/n reached into her bag and pulled out a glass pyramid, a flashlight and a gold coin. "What is that?" Bill asked. "Whoa, hold the phone, aren't you supposed to know everything?" Dipper asked. "Uh, yeah?" Bill said, but it sounded like a question.

"Ok be quiet." y/n said. She took the flashlight, put it on and placed it beside the pyramid. She made water appear from thin air and placed it between the flashlight and pyramid, forming a rainbow.

I gasped. "A rainbow, it's so pretty!" I said. y/n smiled. She took the coin and put in near the rainbow.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering." she said, as she tossed the coin in the rainbow, making it disappear. "Show me Annabeth at Camp Half Blood."

The rainbow changed as y/n beckoned us to come next to her. As I sat next to her, I saw a blonde girl, a guy with black hair, a guy with curly brown hair, a guy with blonde hair and a girl with brown hair. They were all wearing a bright orange shirt, and their backs were facing us.

"SUP PEEPS! Y/N IS HERE!" y/n shouted, making the people jump. They turned around and looked at us. "Hey guys, did you miss me, ya, I think you missed me." y/n said innocently. The boy with the brown hair smiled. "What the Hades, you almost gave us a heart attack." "Well sorry, anyway, I want you guys to meet Dipper, Mabel, and Bill." y/n said.