Chapter 2

I made my way to the Big House with my purse sized bag, where I saw Chiron and Jason waiting for me there.

"Ok, you have everything, ambrosia, nectar and golden drachmas?" Chiron asked. I nodded, not being a morning person. "Ok, I wish you luck, and I-M if anything goes wrong." he said, turning around, but stopped at the last second. "Oh, i almost forgot," he said handing me a folded up letter. "This has all the information you need to find your sister and brother." he said before waving and galloping away.

I looked at the folded up piece of paper, already excited for the information it might hold, when Jason broke my trance.

"Ok, let's go! Air trip!" he said before scoping me up bridal style as he controlled the winds to lead us to the town I would spend my summer in.

*Time skip to over the forest in Gravity Falls*

I was reading the note over and over again, making sure I understood everything. I had been reading it since we left, and i think i understood the main things. This is what i got:

1: I had a brother named, Dipper?

2: I had a sister named Mabel.

3: I had a great uncle named Stanley.

4: I had another great uncle named Stanford

My great uncles had very original names.

I started to reread it when I heard beeping. Jason cursed in ancient greek. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "I'm gonna be late for a date with Piper!" he exclaimed. "So, I'm just gonna have to drop you off here."

I looked down to see what 'here' meant. Apparently it meant about 1,200 feet in the air above the forest. My eyes widened. "DON'T. YOU. DARE" I said, using much charmspeak as i could. Unfortunately, with him dating someone with the same ability, he seemed immune to it.

"Sorry, Piper is gonna kill me if I'm late. Bye! See ya in the fall!" he shouted before dropping me off into the woods. "JASON!" I yelled as I fell through the air. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

At about 5 feet from the ground, I manipulated the wind into cushioning my falls so I would float to the ground. "Oh, I am soooo going to kill him." I mumbled to myself. I looked around, trying to see if i could find my way to the, what was it, the Mystery Shack. I sighed, knowing I was lost.

Dipper's POV                                           

(before I fell to the floor)

I looked around the woods with my twin sister, Mabel, my Gruncle Stan, and my Gruncle Ford. I was holding my journal, when I heard someone yelling what sounded like, "I'm gonna kill you." Apparently, I wasn't the only one who heard. Mabel was looking up to the find the source if the threat. I saw a girl about 20 falling through the sky, but I had a suspicious feeling about her.

"Guys, I got a bad feeling about this," I said.

Gruncle Ford looked up. "Dipper's right, there's something wrong with that picture. Get be hind the tree," he said pointing to one next to him. We all got behind the tree as the girl fell. then at about 5 feet from the ground, she floated, yes floated to the ground and landed safely.

"Oh, I am soooo going to kill him." I heard her mumble. She looked around and sighed. That's when Mabel acted like Mabel the first time we came here about 2 years ago.

Mabel lunged at the girl like a pink sweatered wrestler and tackled her to the ground.

"HI MY NAME IS MABEL AND IM 14 YEARS OLD! I LIKE SWEATERS, KITTENS, AND PIGS! I ALSO HAVE A PET PIG NAMED WADDLES! HOW DID YOU DO THAT FLOATY THINGY? WHATS YOUR NAME AND DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS?" my sister yelled at the top of her lungs.

What. The. Heck. Mabel.