Chapter 8

Bill's POV

After breakfast, which was really good, except for Dipper's, Stanley's, and Stanford's stares, I was watching Ducktective with the twins and y/n. y/n wasn't paying attention to the TV, but was sketching in her notebook. Mabel was sitting on the chair, Dipper next to her while I was on the floor, with y/n sitting next to me. 

"HEY Y/N, WHATCHA DRAWING?" Mabel yelled, looking over y/n shoulder. y/n jumped, and fell on me, causing me to blush. She quickly got off, looking beet red. "Sorry Bill." She said. "Come on y/n! show me!" Mabel complained. "It's nothing!" y/n answered, putting her notebook in her bag.

Mable raised her eyebrow. "Ok, but I have my spectacles on," she said, making spectacles with her hands. "Spectacles." she repeated. "Ok, that just happened. I"M BORED!" she yelled, laying on me. "S-so am I" I stuttered, blushing a bit. Unfortunately, Mabel noticed. She squealed like a piglet who was on helium and was being strangled.

Y/n cover hear ears and hissed in pain. "Mabel, what was that for? My ears are bleeding." she said. "Yeah," Dipper agreed. "That was at a frequency only dogs can hear."

"And dolphins," I added. "Sorry," she said. "But anyway, Bill can I see you for a sec in my room?" "Uh, ok, I guess." "Bill, remember the deal," y/n said seriously. "If you hurt her, the consequences are worse than death." I nodded. "Wait, WHAT?!" I exclaimed as Mabel dragged me to her room.

"Why did you bring me up here?" I asked. "To ask you a question." she said a smirk on her face.

"Why couldn't you ask downstairs?"

"Cause I didn't want to do it in front of Dipper and y/n." she answered.

"Ok, ask away." I said, floating on my back.

"Do you have a thing for y/n?"

I fell to the floor, blushing. "N-no, w-why did you ask that? Of course not. Duh, that was obvious." I stuttered, looking everywhere except Mabel.

"OMG you do! Eeeeeeeeeee!" she said/screeched.

"No, I don't." I said crossing my arms.

Don't deny it, I won't tell anybody!" she said, shaking me.

"Fine, I guess, uh, Ihaveasmallcrushonher." I said very quickly.

She screeched again. "OMG, I HAVE to get you guys together!" "What, no I doubt she likes me."

"Don't worry, I'll make her like you." she said. "That would be nice," I said.

"Ok, go downstairs, and if they ask what I asked you, say to ask me."

I went downstairs with Mabel behind smiling.

"y/n, I need you for something," Mabel said. "What for?" she asked. "A MAKEOVER!" she yelled as she grabbed her leg.

"NUUUUUUUUUU!" y/n yelled as she was dragged from to the living room to her bedroom, leaving nail marks on the floor. I laughed as I sat back down, wonder what Mabel was going to do.

Y/n POV

"Mabel, why are you torturing me like this? IT'S CRUEL AND UNUSUAL!" I yelled as Mabel did my hair, did my nails and applied makeup at, like, the same time.  She was like a makeover Tasmanian-devil.

Gods, if the Aphrodite kids met her they would destroy the world with glitter and makeup.

"Ok, now put these on!" She said, holding a skirt and a blue dress shirt up. "Fine." I groaned as I changed my clothes.

I came out about five minutes wearing the tragedy she called clothes.

"OMG you look so beautiful!" she said as her eyes sparkled. She shoved me in front of a mirror, and, I got to give it to her, I didn't recognize myself. I had a little bit of makeup, and the clothes fit me perfectly. My hair was loose and I was wearing a bracelet with a blue jewel in the middle. My nails were a dark blue. I had on a baby blue shirt, a white skirt up to my knees, and black flats.