Chapter 15

y/n's POV

I woke up to see Mabel and Dipper above me. I was about to ask, when Bill stood above me, just inches apart from my face. I might have over reacted, because I screamed, punched him in the face and pointed my sword at him.

"Hey, calm down y/n." Mabel said. Bill was on the floor, holding his nose.

"Oh my gods, I'm so sorry, I just over reacted and, ugh, I hate it when I do that." I said, sitting next to him.

Then he started laughing hysterically. I gave him a confused look.

"Pain is hilarious!" he shouted, rolling on the floor.

I sighed and looked at my watch. It read 11:25. My eyes widened.

"Wow, guys, aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked, pointing to the twins.

"Huh, oh, yeah, we were, but we had to wake you up." Dipper said.

"Oh, but anyway, I need your help to bring the keyboard to the stage." I said.

They all groaned and followed me downstairs. Bill and I grabbed the keyboard while Mabel and Dipper took the stand outside. We made it to the stage, which was the porch outside. "Ok, steady, steady, and done!" I said as Bill and I put the keyboard on the stand. Dipper plugged in the speakers to the keyboard.

"Ok, try it." Mabel said. I made a seat appear and played See You Again.

"WOW! YOU ARE SO GOOD!" Mabel yelled. Bill and Dipper nodded. I looked at my watch, it read 11:50. I started to shake.

"Oh gods. Why the Hades did I agree to this?" I asked myself, as my leg once again started to shake uncontrollably. "Hey, relax. You still have 10 minutes. Plus, why are you worrying? You're gonna do great." Dipper said. Bill sat next to me. "Yeah, Dipper's right. You've practiced at least 15 times! Even if you did get something wrong, they wouldn't know. You wrote the song, so it seems like you meant for it to happen." He said, putting an arm around my shoulders and bring me closer.

I smiled and put my head on his chest. "Thanks," I said.

"Awwwwwwww," Mabel said, pointing at us. We blushed and stood up.

"You ruined the moment!" Mabel said. "You guys looked exactly like you did when y/n was sleeping on your chest!" Mabel exclaimed, taking out a picture. Bill and I looked at each other, our eyes, (well, his eye) wide, and our cheeks flushed.

I grabbed the picture. The date read July 3rd. Monday. That meant that the click I heard WAS a camera, and the hard thing I buried my head into was his chest. I sat back down, my head in my hands, blushing furiously.

"Really, Mabel? You take pictures of everything?" I asked, a little annoyed and embarrassed.

"Yep!" she answered. "Anyway, everyone get together so I can take a picture of y/n before her performance." Mabel said, taking a camera out from nowhere. We all got together in front of the piano and Mabel took the picture.

I looked at my watch, 11:55. I sighed. "Ok, you guys should help the Stans with things, I'll see you after the show. Wish me luck." I said.

"Wait! Good luck Awkward Sibling Hug!" Mabel said. Dipper, Mabel and I hugged. "Pat. Pat." we all said in unison. We all separated. Bill put his arm around my shoulders. I turned and hugged him. He tensed at first but soon enough he warmed up to it.

"Good luck, but I doubt you need it." Bill said. "Thanks, see you after the show!" I said as they walked back to the shack.

I brought the microphone out and plugged it in. "Test, test." I said, tapping the mic. My voice projected across the sets of chairs. I smiled, but at the same time was nervous. "Ugh! Forget about you're nerves!" I silently scolded myself. Just then, I saw Dipper, Mabel, Bill, Stanford, and Stanley herd a plethora of people to the seats. I almost fell on the spot. Gods, who knew so many people would come to see a 22 year old play a piano?

The crowd took their seats and I made my way back to the microphone. I saw Bill give me thumbs up, along with the rest of my family. I took a breath.

"Hi Gravity Falls! My name is Y/n Pines, and as you can see, I'm new here. But let's forget about introductions, you guys came here to hear some music, am I right!" I yelled. I got a loud response from the crowd.

"So, while I was here, I made a song, and I named it the Gravity Falls Theme, Extended Version. Ya, I know, not a very creative title. But it'll have to do." I said.

"But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy! Now let's get this song started!" I said, walking back to my keyboard. I looked at the plugs, made sure they were all plugged in, and raised my hands. I took a deep breath. I started to play my song.

(song on the top of page. LOL, I literally just found out that you could do that. I'm such a derp.)

I finished my song and stood up. The crowd was silent. I got really red in the face. After what felt like 10,000 years, one by one the crowd got up and cheered. I smiled proudly and waved to the audience.

"Thanks! Thanks for coming! Remember, I'll be out here every Wednesday, so don't miss it. Don't forget to check out the Mystery Shack and go on the tours, we have new things most of the time. Check out the gift shop for mysteries, oddities, and gifts for the kids! See you guys next time!" I said, waving as the crowd dispersed. 

I walked down the porch to have Bill attack me in a hug. He picked my up and spun me in the air. "You see! I told you that you would do great!" he said, hugging me again. "Thanks Bill," I said, hugging him back. We broke apart to have Mabel tackle me again.

"YOU SEE! YOU DID AMAZING! AND YOU WORRIED!" she yelled, hugging me. Stanford walk up and hugged me. "Where's Stan and Dippin' Sauce?" I asked. "Oh, because of your announcement, there's like 100 people in the shack buying stuff, and he needed Dipper to lend a hand." I laughed. "I bet he's happy." I said.

"Oh, he is." He answered, chuckling.

We walked back to the living room, and I didn't realize how worked up I was until I collapsed on the couch.  Bill laughed behind me.

"Hey, you would be as exhausted as I am if you just played in front of about 150 people." I said, annoyed. "Yeah, but I'm a being of pure energy with no weakness!" he yelled, raising his hands in triumph. I turned and jumped on him, tackling him to the floor and tickled him, laughing like a maniac.

"No! Stupid body spasms!" he yelled between laughs. I stopped and rolled over, laying next to him.

"God, you are a maniac." He said, regaining his breath. I laughed, and put my head in the crook of his neck. He took my hand. "I'm not a maniac, I'm a psychopath." I answered. I heard another click.

"MABEL!" We screamed. We turned to see Mabel with the camera, Stanley, Stanford, and Dipper behind her. "Seriously?" I said.

She nodded. I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV.

"Oh, you get over here!" Stanley yelled. I raised my eyebrow and reluctantly went over to him. "NUGGIES FOR YOU!" He yelled, and started to nuggie me.

"NO!" I yelled, laughing. It had been a long time since I got a nuggie. I grabbed Dipper and Mabel, and made them take my place. I started laughing with Bill and Stanford.

"But seriously, you did great." he said, and Dipper nodded.

"Now, I hope you got a song for next week!" he said.

"Yep, I do!"  I said, changing the TV to Ductective.

"Y/n, don't watch that garbage, let's us continue our journey through Middle-Earth!" Bill said, taking the second Lord Of The Rings movie out.

"YAY! I got the popcorn!" I said. I snapped my fingers and the whole room filled with popcorn.

"Oh, I think I over did it." I said, laughing nervously. Everyone laughed and sat down, as Bill played the movie. I grabbed some popcorn and put in my mouth, waiting to see how Peter Jackson ruined the second book.