Chapter 5

Bill's POV

I was walking next to y/n, I was still a little red from her nudging me.
She was just, so beautiful. She's just different. I couldn't read her mind at all, nor I could tell who or what she is.

Wait, back it up. Am I, Bill Cipher, falling for a demigod?! No that can't be possible.

I saw y/n looking over at Dipper, who had the journal out.

"Hey, Dippin' sauce, what's that you got there?" "Uh, nothing." He said as he tried to hide it. She laughed her wonderful laugh. I smiled at her, and I guess I stared at her a bit too, because shooting star noticed.

"Hey! Illuminati Dorito(a/n that's what meh bro and I call him XD)! What you lookin' at?" she said, tapping her finger on her chin.

"U-uh nothing. Why? Do you ask?" I said, trying to save myself from further questioning.

Shooting star looked at me suspiciously. "Ok, come on Dipper show me! I'm not going to steal it." she said. "Fine, it's a journal that Gruncle Ford wrote. I found it my first day here two years ago." He said handing the journal over. She flipped throw the pages memorized. "Woah, this is awesome." "Yeah, it's filled with a lot of monsters that could be found here in the woods." Dipper said smiling. "Ok, When we get to Greasey's, I want you to tell me about your summer here two years ago." she said, handing the journal back.

*time skip brought to you by Huggy Wuvvy Tummy Bundle! IT WORKS FOR PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGS!*

Y/n POV

When we arrived at the diner I realized that it was weird looking. It looked like a log. I guess it was appropriate, since we're surrounded by a forest. We walked in and sat down in a booth. I sat in the booth with Bill and Mabel siting next to me. Stanley, Dipper and Stanford sat at the other end. We ordered a pizza while they Dipper and Mabel told me about there first day here.

(TOURIST TRAP, I ain't gonna write it, it's too much work, just watch it if you want to)

"Wow! That happened?" I asked as the pizza came. They nodded as they reached for a slice. I grabbed one and ate a piece. Bill on the other hand shoved a piece in his mouth and drank half his water before swallowing. We all looked at him.

"What?" he asked. I giggled at his reaction. "Your not supposed to shove the pizza in your mouth. You take small bites!" I exclaimed. "Oh," he said turning red. "Hey, don't worry about it, at least you chewed and didn't choke to death." I said, looking on the positive side. "Yeah, I guess your right." Bill mumbled. I smirked and continued eating.

*time skip brought to you by budget cuts*

Stanley POV

As we walked home from the diner, I noticed Mabel looking at Bill and y/n suspiciously. I would have to talk to her later. "Hey, how about we all see a movie?" Mabel asked. "Sure this Lady Mabelton. What genera?" "How about... adventure!" Dipper suggested. "I'm in!" Bill and y/n at the same time. They both started snickering. "Ok, its settled. Adventure it is!" Stanford yelled. 

We all walked home and sat down while we watched Lord Of The Rings. "OH MEH GODS! I LOVE LOTR!" Y/n yelled, her eyes sparkled. I saw Bill at her and chuckle. Yep, I starting to be suspicious too. 

"I read the books, but never saw the movie!" She said. (A/n I have acually read all the books at age 11)

"Really? When did you read them?" Dipper asked. "When I was 11." She answered. "Cool!" Mabel said. "Know I have two nerds take fun of!" Y/n laughed. "You gonna make fun of the fact I know about almost every character in Harry Potter( a/n I actually do know a lot of characters)." Mabel nodded. Y/n just smiled again. 

"START THE MOVIE!" Y/n shouted. "Wait girl, we gotta make the popcorn." "Ok, give me three seconds." She said. She ran outside and came back in with a huge stick.

"YOU SHALL MAKE THE THE POPCORN!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. Bill started laughing hysterically, along with Dipper and my brother. I looked at Mabel. "Any idea?" I asked she shruged and shook her head. "You'll see if you play the movie!" Y/n said. "Fine," I said and played the movie.

*time skip brought to you by gandalf the white*

Stanford's POV

After two hours of Lord Of The Rings, y/n started to yell about of stuff about the movie. 

"WHAT?! WHERE IS TOM BOMBADIL?! PETER JACKSON WHY!? NUUUUUUUU!" she screamed as she fell on her knees dramatically.

Bill patted her back. "It's ok, we were all disappointed." He said in a calm tone. WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT KNOW?! 

Mabel, Stanley, and Dipper all looked at me with wide eyes as I looked back at them, same expression on my face.

Y/n POV

Bill continued patting my back comfortably. "Thanks dude, but I kind of over reacted." I said, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck, turning scarlet. 

Stanford cleared his throat. "Uh, y/n can we speak with you for a moment in private?" I gulped. "Yeah, ok." 

I walked in the kitchen with my family, already knowing what would happen.

"Y/n, do you have a crush on Bill?" They asked.

I was prepared, though, and lied using my charmspeak.

"WHAT?! Hades no!" I said, with a poker face on.

They looked at me for a second.

"Ok, we believe you." Mabel finally said. "Well you should. Why would I have a crush on demon who tried to kill you?" I said, actually wondering that myself.

"Ok, it's getting late, go take a shower so Dipper and Mabel can show you your room."

"Ok," I said leaving the room. "Hey Bill you should start leaving, were gonna go to bed soon, so yeah." He nodded. "Ok. It was nice meeting you! Maybe we can meet tomorrow. Bye!" He said disappearing. I headed upstairs to take a shower, while I wondered, did I have a crush on him?