Chapter 17

Y/n's POV

Me and Bill were running away from Mabel, when we reached the gift shop. 

"Were do we go now?" I asked Bill.

"The roof!" He said, pulling me to a sheet. He pulled it a side to reveal a ladder.

"After you," he said, moving a side.

I giggled and quickly went up, Bill behind me. We reached the top and Bill led me to a part of the roof that was flat. It had two chairs and a cooler.

I sat down at the edge, with my feet dangling off. Bill sat next to me. 

"Hey, you know they're chairs here, right?" Bill asked me, pointing to the chairs.

"Duh, I see them, I just rather sit here." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. 

He put an arm around me. 

"So you like Gravity Falls?" He asked me.

I nodded. "I'm happy here. I got my family and I got you." I said, poking him.

"But your only staying for the summer, right?" He asked, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Yep. Then I'm going back to camp. But I'll be back for the summer." I said. 

I closed my eyes, and would have fallen asleep, if it wasn't for Mabel's yell.

"Y/N! BILL! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She yelled. I looked down. I saw her calling to the woods. 

"God, let's hope she doesn't think of up here." Bill said.

I nodded, and moved closer to Bill. A chill went up my spine and I shivered.

Bill noticed and snapped his fingers. A yellow sweater appeared. He wrapped himself and me in it, leaving his arm around me.

I smiled at him, and kissed his cheek. He smiled back and put his head on top of mine. 

We were enjoying the view of pine trees as the sun started to set over them when a bucket of ice water fell on us. 

"Ugh!" I shouted, turning around to see Mabel with an empty bucket.

"Seriously?" Bill said, pointing at his wet cloths. 

"Yeah, Mabel. I'm even colder now." I said, shivering. Bill hugged me, which helped a little.

"That's what you get for messing with Mabel!" She said, throwing the bucket of the roof. I giggled.

"Ok, I'm going to change out of my now wet clothes." I said.

I went to the bathroom and changed into a spare Camp-Half Blood t-shirt, with some blue shorts.

I walked to the living room to see Bill, who had changed his outfit completely. 

Instead of wearing a yellow vest over a white shirt, he know wore a yellow tail coat over a black shirt, a bow tie, black slacks and black dress shoes. He still looked as hot as he did when I first met him. Apparently, I was starting at him for a long time.

"Uh, y/n could you not stare at me? It's very uncomfortable." He said, looking embarrassed. 

"Huh? Oh, ya, sorry," I mumbled, turning red.

I sat next to him. "What are you watching?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know." He said. I looked at the TV. 

"Now back to 'Why You Akin' So Crau Cray'" the TV said.

I laughed. "Oh, so that's what I'm watching." He said.