Chapter 6

Dipper POV

When we heard footsteps climb up stairs and heard the bathroom door close, when went back to our conversation.

"Ok, does anyone think shes lying?" I asked. "No, why? Do you?" Mabel said. I shook my head.

"She may not be lying, what if Bill is planning something?" I said. "Yeah guys. Dipper has a point. What if he does something to y/n?" Mabel asked.

"Well, there's no way we could tell if she hangs out with him or not. Its not like we could spy on her, that creepy. Plus we can't send a drone, she'll shoot it right out of the sky." Stanley exclaimed.

"What if Mabel and I go with her whenever she leaves to go out and 'keep her company'." I said making air quotes.

"Yeah! This guy! This guy is a genius!" Mabel said clinging on to me. "She's right, that's a perfect idea." Ford said.

"Yep, but now it's time to hit the hay." Stan said, getting up. "Fine," we grumbled

Mabel and I made our way out of the kitchen to the stairs to see Y/n. "Oh, hey guys. I just coming down to see where the room is." "Oh, yeah, come on." I said, turned around to see if Mabel was behind me. she was but with a huge smile on her face. "Uh oh, she got into the smile dip again!" I said. "Hey, y/n?" "Yeah?" "Let's have a... SLEEPOVER!" she yelled. "I'm in!" she said. I sighed, leaded y/n to our room.

"That's where you'll be sleeping." I said, pointing to the bed in the corner that Stan added.

She passed me and that's when I realized that she had changed into blue pjs. I was about to ask, when she rummaged through her bag and pulled out a suitcase. We stared at her with wide eyes. "Uh, where did that come from?" Mabel asked.

"Oh, my bag holds anything. Even if it's three times it's size." she said.

"Now go hurry up and get ready for the sleep over while I unpack!" she said shooing us off, we grabbed our stuff, and raced to the bathroom.

*time skip brought to you by the fact I had to rewrite this 4 times*

Bill's POV

I was outside of the twin's bedroom, looking in and watching their sleep over. I kept glancing at y/n. She starting to say, something, but I couldn't make it out. I turned myself invisible and teleported in their room, just above y/n.

"Ok, so you guys nearly got killed by wax figures?!"  y/n exclaimed. The twins nodded.she then started snickering. I continued watching until something caught my eye. On y/n's bed, there was a purse with a notebook sticking out of it. Curiosity got the best of me and I flew over to look at it. I was about to open it when I heard y/n say, "Uh, Bill? Can I help you?"

I turned around to see her staring right at me. "Uh, y/n you ok, Bill isn't here." Mabel said. "You guys don't see him." She asked. They shook their heads. Y/n snapped, and the twins gasped. "H-how did you see me?" "You were using the mist to cover yourself, that's thing only children of Hecate can do it and see through it." she said.

Then she saw me with the book. "Hey!" she said. She flicked her wrist as the book flew out of my hands and into hers. "What you think ya doing?!" she exclaimed as Mabel snatched the book from her hands. "BOOP!" Mabel said.

"Hey! Mabel, give it back!" y/n said reaching for it. "Here ya go, bro bro!" Mabel said passing it to Dipper.

"Dipper, give it back!" she said chasing him, a little annoyed.

"Yo, Bill! Heads up!" Dipper said as he threw it to me.

"BILL! GIVE. IT. BACK." she said though grit teeth.

"Sorry princess, I want to see what's so important to you." I said, floating just above her reach.

I opened the cover to see the words:

THIS DIARY BELONGS TO: Y/N L/N

IF ANYONE READS THIS, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

"Ohh, a dairy!" I said.

"JUST HURRY UP AND READ IT!" the twins said. "No!" y/n said.

I turned the page and started to read it.

"July 21, 2000

I  have to keep running, their chasing me, I still hear them. I run threw the woods with tears staining my vision and their blood spattered on my clothed. I keep hearing there screams going on in my head, and every time I close my eyes...

They're gaining on me. It's all my fault, I think to myself.

It's my fault I'm running, it's my fault I'm alone, it's my fault I saw what I saw and heard what I heard. It's my fault their dead."

I stopped reading. I closed the book to see y/n on the floor crying. She was holding her necklace and clutching her head, as if painful memories were coming back. I float down and sit down next to her. It hurts me to see her like this. I hugged her, she tensed at first, but then hugged me back, crying into my shoulder.

"Shh," I whispered in her ear. "It's ok, it's not real, it's in the past and it's staying in the past. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I should've listened to you." She nodded as she stopped crying and hugged me. We stayed like that for a while.

"Uh,"

y/n and I separated, blushing madly, and looked up to see both sets of twins looking at me angrily.

"I-I'll let myself out," I said quickly teleporting away so things wouldn't get ugly.

I teleported to the 'secret' roof hide out. I looked up at the stars and realized that I, Bill Cipher, am in love with Y/n Pines.