Chapter 18

PROMO FOR EPISODE 14! SO EXCITED! VOTE FOR AMERIFREEDOM! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! BUT THE QUESTION IS, CAN WE WAIT? NO WE CAN'T.

P.S. It is actually said that 0.000001% of people don't survive for the next episode.

Mabel's POV

It was about 1 in the morning, and I was awake, trying to think of a way to get y/n and Bill together. I knew they both liked each other, but they didn't have to courage to ask each other out. I sighed. HOW AM I GOING TO GET THEM TOGETHER?!

I was about to go to sleep, when y/n shot out of her bed, a hand over her mouth, and the other over her heart. She murmured something in like a different language.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered to her.

She jumped up and looked at me. "Oh, it's just you. I had a stupid nightmare. I hate them." She whispered back. "What are you doing up at like, 1:25 in the morning?" she asked, looking at her watch.

"I was trying to devise a plan to get you and him," I pointed over to Bill, who had decided to sleep over. He was on the floor, in a sleeping bag wearing yellow pj's with triangles all over. "I'm trying to get you two together." I said smiling.

y/n turned scarlet. She looked over to where I pointed. "Aww, he looks so adorable!" She whispered.

"Don't worry y/n! I shall get you together by the end of the summer! I am the world's greatest matchmaker, and I shall never fail to find love!" I said.

"Thanks Mabel. But get back to sleep! Tomorrow is another day at the shack." y/n whisper, before going back to sleep. I did the same, she was right, tomorrow I have to work at the shack.

Y/n's POV

I woke to Bill shaking me.

"Wake up Y/n," Bill said.

"No, let me sleep forever, plus, I don't want to get up!" I mumbled, burring my head underneath the pillow.

"Come on! You don't want the Stan's to get up and throw you out of bed, do you?" He said, lifting up the pillow and putting his face next to mine. I blushed. I noticed he was wearing a night cap with the same designs his pj's had.

"Why are you so darn cute?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked, not hearing me.

"Nothing." I said quickly. He sat up, and dragged me into the sitting position. He got up and opened the window.

I hissed. "No, close it. I'd rather be in the dark." I said, pulling the sheets over my head. "No, get up and get to breakfast." I said, pointing to the door.

"No dad, I want to sleep in today." I said, covered in the sheets. It was silent for a second.

The next thing I knew, I was in Bill's arms, and he was carrying me down stairs.

I smiled. "ONWARDS SLAVE!" I yelled, pointing down stairs. He laughed and brought me to the kitchen.

"That'll be five bucks," he said, putting me in a chair.

"What! No slave, you do my bidding and you don't get paid! But I will give you a," I snapped my fingers and silly straw appeared.

He took it. "You're very lucky I like silly straws." He grumbled, sitting down.

I laughed. "That's not all," I said. He looked up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him.
He hugged back.

"So now you decide to get out of bed?" I looked up to see Grunkle Stan and Ford walk in.

"Yeah, but where's food?" I said, holding my stomach.

"The kids stole it." Ford answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The twins stole all of the food and they're keeping it hostage in the gift shop." Ford said, pointing to the gift shop.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "WE GOT TO GET THE FOOD BACK!" I grabbed Bill, dragged him to the shop, and kicked the door open.

"GIVE ME THE FOOD!" I yelled.

"NEVER!" Mabel yelled. She was in a pillow fort, and Dipper was out side of it wearing a bowl as a helmet and had a foam sword. I guess he was the knight and Mabel was the princess.

"Sir Dipping Sauce, the gates!" Mabel yelled from inside the fort. "Yes Lady Mabelton!" Dipper answered, getting into a fighting position.

I looked at Bill, who looked as confused as I did.

"Uh, ok." I said. I flicked my wrists and the pillow fort moved to the other sides of the room, revealing the food and Mabel.

"Oh, um," Mabel started. I raised an eyebrow and took all the food.

"So, I'm going to take the food back to the kitchen, bye!" I said.

I went to the kitchen with the food.

"I'm back from the treacherous journey and got the food!" I yelled, as the Stan's looked at me.

Bill grabbed some bowls and spoons and handed them to me while I poured some cereal. We finished eating as Mabel came in.

"WE HAVE COME TO RECLAIM THE FOOD!" She yelled, them she saw me and Bill with the empty bowls.

"NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PEOPLE! YOU ATE THEM! WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHY?" She yelled, pointing to us.

"Uh, Mabel, did you get into the smile dip again, or did you have too much Mabel juice?" I asked, putting the bowls away.

"I had a cup of coffee." she answered.

"Oh, ok." I said.

"And I added some Mabel juice and smile dip to it." she added.

"Seriously?" I said.

She nodded. I laughed. "Wow Mabel, is there a reason why you need to drink that?" I asked.

"Yeah, so I can work on something." she said, while looked at Bill, then at me. I turned red. She was talking about the plan to get me and Bill together.

"Ok," I said, leaving the room. I sat on the couch and turned to the Used To Be About History Channel. Ghost Harassers was on. Bill joined me afterwards.

"Whacha watching?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"Ghost Harassers." I said. I looked over at Bill, he was wearing his pj's still. I giggled.

"What?" he asked. "Your pj's suit you." I said, pointing to the yellow triangles that cover them.

He smiled. I moved closer to him. I looked at my watch. It read 11:50.

"Oh gods, I have to work in 10 minutes." I complained. I smirked. "Uh, y/n, you're smirk is starting to freak me out." Bill said.

"Let's all work in our pj's!" I said, throwing my hands in the air.

"I like that idea."

"Exactly. That gives me a reason not to move from this spot for the next nine minutes." I said, laying back.

He chuckled and together we waited for my shift to start.