Chapter 3

Y/n POV

A girl about 14 tackled me and made me fall to the ground. Then she went through a series of question and facts. I was about to answer when a boy about the same age came from behind the tree.

"Sorry," the boy started awkwardly. I couldn't help but smile at the boy.

"No problem," I said. "This happens to me a lot of times back at camp."

"Camp?"asked an middle aged man who also came from behind the tree. Another man who looked exactly like the first one came out from behind the same tree.

"I go to camp in Long Island. I've been going ever since I was 11." I answered.  "Cool!" The girl shouted. "What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Oh, my name is y/n. Y/n Pines." I said, getting up a put out my hand. But instead of them shaking it, there all stared at me with there eyes wide. 

"Uh," I started. "Are you guys ok? Is there like, a chimera behind me or something." I asked looking behind me. Their staring made feel uncomfortable, like a time when I was little at school.

"Hi? Earth to people?" I said waving my hand in front of their faces. 

I started to think of a away to run away with out seeming like I think there weirdos, when I heard another voice.

"Don't worry about them princess, they'll get over it." I spun around as fast I could, which was pretty fast, since I'm a demigod. I faced the source of the voice with my sword drawn. I LOVED my sword. I could switch it from celestial bronze, silver, steel, and gold. I usually just used celestial bronze and silver, but the other two I used very rarely. My sword seemed to snap the family out of the their trance. The source was a man about my age. He had white slacks, a white under shirt, a yellow vest, a bow tie, and black dress shoes. He had an eye patch over his right eye. The other was golden. His hair was over his right eye (that's why it took me a long time to see the eye patch) was yellow. And I don't mean blond, I mean GOLD. My heart twinged at the sight, for he reminded me of Luke.

"BILL!" the boy shouted. I spun around again to see the boy walking up the the man. "What are you doing here!"

"Hey, relax, Pinetree." The man, whose name was Bill, answered nonchalantly. Pinetree? Why did he call the boy Pinetree? Then I saw the hat. It was a trucker hat with a pinetree on it. Wow. I'm blind.

I walk up to the man and looked at him in the eye. Me, knowing my monsters and other supernatural beings, knew that he was a demon, a dream demon named Bill Cipher. I could also see what he did to this family. Taking the boys body, going into on of the middle aged man's mind, nearly making the other man go insane, and ruining the girl's, puppet show? What was the girl's name? Mabel? I think that  was her, oh. I'm an idiot. No wonder why the family stared at me when i introduced myself.

"Listen Cipher, what do you want?" I snapped. If this guy want to mess with my family, he got something else coming.

He just stared blankly and me. He was obviously surprised, but he didn't want to admit it. "How did you know my last name?" He asked confused.

He looked cute when he was confused. Wait, what?!

"Oh," I said smirking. "I know many things. Know listen me, dream demon. Your gonna swear in the river Styx that you won't try to kill, hurt, or destroy the Pines family. You understand?" I said, my sword point under his chin. He smirked, and I almost smiled a kool aid smile. 

"How about we make make a deal?" He said. "Sure. Why not?" "I swear on the River Styx, and return you tell me how exactly you fell about 1,200 feet and managed to walk away without a scratch." "Fine," I mumbled. Not even an hour here and I already have to tell them I'm a demigod. But wouldn't he already know? Isn't he supposed to know ALL things?

I lowered my sword and stuck out my hand. He shook it as blue flames engulfed our hands.

"Ok, swear on the River Styx that you will NEVER try to hurt, kill, or destroy the Pines family." I said. "Fine, I swear on the River Styx that I won't hurt, kill, or destroy the Pines family." He mumbled.

Gods, he looked so adorable.

"Now your turn! Who are you exactly?" He asked. I sighed and waved my hand. Seats appeared and I sat down in one. The Pines and the demon looked at me with shock.

"Come on! Sit down! It's a long story." I said. They sat as I started my story.

CLIFFHANGER MUHAHAHA