Chapter 7

y/n POV 

"You ok?" Stanford asked after Bill had left. I wiped a tear for my cheek. "Ya," I answered, looking at the floor.

"Did Bill hurt you?" Stanley asked. "No, he hugged me. Why?" I asked. "Well, Bill never was, uh, someone to care about someone's feelings." Dipper said. "I saw his lips moving when he hugged you, what did he say to you?" "He, he said he was sorry. and that he never wanted to hurt me." I answered. Both sets of twins looked at each other. Finally Mabel spoke up.

"Uh, what was that?" Mabel asked. "I mean that stuff in the notebook." "I wrote that the day I left, but that's not a subject for today, especially not at this time." I answered. "Yeah, speaking of time, it's time we all went to bed." Stanley said, motioning to the clock.

We all nodded and climbed in bed. "Good night," the Stan twins said before closing the door. "Good night guys." I said, as they wished the same to me.

About 20 minutes later,  the twins were asleep, while I was up, staring at the ceiling. I got up quietly, and grabbed my notebook, and started writing in it, like I always do at night. My book had entry's since I was 8.

After writing about my day, which was very specific, I was bored out of my mind, which was very common, since I had ADHD. I thought about I-M my friends, but they were sleeping.

I sighed, not knowing what to do, when I remembered, my bag. I grabbed my bag, went down stairs to find a room that was far from the bed rooms. I found one with what looked like remains of a wax figure. I shivered. I hated wax figures. I reached into my bag and with a little trouble, found what I was looking for. I pulled out my Yamaha 76 note Keyboard, which I had since I was a kid. I kept it floating in mind air while looking for the stand, which I found soon after. I fixed the keyboard to it's stand, and looked for an outlet.

"Oh wait, I forgot!" I said. I snapped my finger, and electricity ran across my hands. "Thank you Zeus." I mumbled. I touched the plug and turned on the keyboard, which to my surprise, still worked.

"Awesome," I said as I smirked, and lowered the volume before playing Fur Elise, the first song I learned to play, then moving to the Harry Potter theme, Carol of the Bells, and Concerning Hobbits, each song bringing memories. Me playing in front of family, me learning the songs while my brother played games, and the talent show I played Fur Elise in.

What I didn't expect was Bill to sneak up on me.

"That was amazing." I almost jumped out of my skin before turning around to see him.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" I scolded him. He put his hands up in surrender before floating next to me.

Gods, he looked so hot. No! He tried to kill my family, I can't like him, I scolded myself.

"Since when have you known to play this, thing?" He asked pointing to the instrument. "It's called a keyboard, dumb-dumb." I said, poking him in the chest playfully.

"Yeah, I knew that." he mumbled. I chuckled. "I known since I was six, when I asked for a keyboard for Christmas. Since then I taught myself how to play using Youtube tutorials and eventually getting this one," I pointed to the bigger one, "to learn more advanced songs. And since I have abilities of Apollo, I learned the songs easily."

"What are you supposed to do?" he asked, examining it. "Well for an all-knowing demon, you sure know a lot about pianos." I said sarcastically. He turned crimson. I smiled. "You're supposed to press the right keys to make music." I exclaimed, making a seat appear and playing the introduction to Counting Stars. "Here, you try." I said, scooting over to make room for him. He sat down next to me, and randomly started playing notes. Me, having very sensitive ears, winced and cover my ears.