Friendship or Enemies // Pt 4

Ashton

Group Chat :

Ashton: MATES SHES HERE!

Calum: me and Lucas will be over in a few

Michael: Ashton why are you texting us talk to her! Dimwit

Ashton: I'm hiding

Luke: OOH! Don't play hide and seek without me! I'll be there soon

Luke: CALUM HURRY UP

Calum: what are you talking about you're the one who decided to stop to use the restroom idiot

Ashton: lads I'm afraid to even speak to her.... What if she punches me

Michael: she won't

Ashton: how do you know that?!

Michael: because she looks like an angel and Harry hasn't gotten off her since she got here 10 minutes ago.

Ashton: ... How do you know that Michael

Ashton: ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!

Michael: correction bedroom, and your sheets need a wash.

The door to my bedroom busted open reviling.. 'Michael Clifford.' Kylie stole the words out of my mouth.

I turned to her, she went from sitting on the floor to a full standing with her arms crossed over her chest.

Kylie

'Michael Clifford.' I stated when the bedroom door burst opened.

Ashton got up from the corner and leaned against the doorframe. 'You seriously broke into my house?!' He asked in disbelief.

Michael turned his gaze from me to Ashton, and just shrugged his shoulders. 'Well duh.'

I raised both of my eyebrows and then rolled my eyes, then chuckled.

'Kylie!' Michael yelled frantically as his hands went wide for a hug. Getting off guard I extended my arms and engaged into the hug. I kept my eyes on Ashton though.

He kept his stare on me, and you could tell he was not into me as Michael was.

Pulling away I heard the doorbell ring, 'I'll get it.' I said.

Who else would it be? Oh yeah it won't be the gang with just two members while the other two are not here. Opening the door I kept the grin on my face as both of theirs went blank.

'Nice seeing you lads..' Turning my gaze to Harry and Lauren I nod my head in the direction towards outside.

They both knew what I was talking about so there was no need in saying anymore, but of course Ashton had no clue what I was talking about.

'Whoa whoa. Where do you guys think you're going?' Referring to me as he spoke.

'Find out for yourselves..' I trailed off while taking my coat and walking past both Luke and Calum.

'ADVENTURE!' Calum yelled

'WOOT WOOT!' I heard Luke cheer.