Friendship or Enemies // Pt 6

Kylie

It was not just a barn. This barn has became our hide away from the real world.

It's a place where I can come and be whoever I want to be,  without having to be someone my parents want me to be.

Towards the end of high-school the same time when these fellows left, I had decided to make a change in my life.

I remember the first time I babysat for Lauren and Harry, they weren't too fond of me back then, they actually thought I bullied Ashton. When in fact I protected him from the bullies.

There

You have it, I Kylie Venderross had a sweet spot for the nerd in the back of the classroom.

Now? not anymore.

Walking up behind Ashton, I step to the side and slightly brush my shoulder with his. From the corner of my eye i seen he stiffened a bit before releasing an exhale.

'Who are you?' Was the first thing he said to me.

I laughed. 'Who are you?' I stated back at him.

He rolled his eyes, and just smiled. 'I meant to say what is this place.' His hands went up in the air as he referred to the walls.

When I decided to share this with Lauren and Harry, we decided to turn it into something we'd like to express but can't, something we'd want to scream at the world in art.. paint... Tools anything you can touch.

'Well-' I began but was cut off when my attention turned to Luke, he was on a skateboard and he was waving his hands in the air like a penguin shrieking as you heard both Calum and Michael burst in laughter.

'HELP ME!' Luke yelled.

'I gotcha!' Harry then yelled as he appeared with a pillow.

The next thing happened so fast, Luke passed Harry and crashed into the wall.

Ashton gave me a look, I shrugged my shoulders and said, 'hey he was wearing a helmet.'