Friendship or Enemies // pt 11

Kylie: hey Ashton are you awake?

Ashton: always 😂 I can never seem to go to sleep

Ashton: but what's up?

Kylie: I need your help, I didn't know who else to ask help for

Ashton: are you okay??

Kylie: do you remember the old park we use to go to for those dumb field trips?

Ashton: on main?

Kylie: yeah those. I'm here can you come and get me? Please

Ashton: already got my shoes on, stay there I won't be long

Kylie: please hurry

Ashton: be there in five!

KYLIE

*Before*

'Mom are you home?' I asked as I wondered inside the kitchen, nobody.

I looked in the livingroom and the Television was on, and the laptop was opened.

'She's not home.' I stood still and began to shake in fear.

I had my back to him, hugging my arms across my chest I just nodded my head. 'W-where did she go?' I cleared my throat.

He hasn't touched me in weeks. But every time I heard his stupid voice I also got the chills and my head begins to start hurting.

'She went out to get dinner..' He said, beginning to step towards me.

Having courage I turned facing towards the staircase, in that moment I was ready to make a run for my room. He was a pretty big guy so it would have slowed him down if I made a quick run.

'Kylie.' He then stated. Holding a grip of my arm tightly.

I winced. 'Let go of me.'

He tilted his head and just eyed me up and down, before planting a small smirk.

Turning to run up the stairs again he pulled me back even tighter and gripped my hand harder, Turing my palm numb and white.

'You smell really good..' He whispered. Then suddenly pulled me into him as he began aggressively kissing my neck.

I began to tear up, and started whacking and punching my way out of his grip.

My eyes shot wide when I decided to them kick him right in the nuts. He let go and pushed me down, making me hit the side of my head on the wood.

'Fucking bitch..' He groaned.

Holding my head with my hand, I got up and began backing away. He lunched forward and slapped my face with his palm.

I managed to get up from the slap, and run to my room. Locking the door behind me.

BANG BANG BANG

'Open the door up!' He yelled. I covered my ears and began to shake my head.

'When I get in there I'll make you regret what you did to me!' He yelled.

I raced to my closet and began packing random clothing, taking small things, and money that I had in saving.

He continued banging on the door, and I knew it would break soon at the amount of hits he took. Managing to open my window, I eyes shot to the door where it flew open revealing a red faced man.

I pushed my way out the window. I only had one choice. Either stay here and be dragged in or jump and suffer the consequences.

So I jumped.

.. So here I am hiding in the tunnel of the park a few blocks from my house.

Waiting for Ashton to come.

The lights of a car flashed, and I ducked down.

I heard the car slam shut, and at that moment I could have sworn I was a goner.

'Kylie?' A loud whisper.

My head sprung up and I recognized  the curly headed mop of hair.

Running out, I see him turn around with a small smile. Seeing him, I teared up and jumped into his grasp, surprising him.. but he then gripped onto me.

'We have to go.' I whispered.

He pulled away and his smile turned into a frown as he took a closer look at me, 'Kylie what-'

'Kylie! Where are you!' I tensed up.

'Go Ashton, I'll explain!'