Chapter 8

La'terria's POV (Monday Morning)

I had some coffee before I left this morning and I was on the go. I put my clothes on and made my way out of the apartment. I drove for four blocks and finally arrived on campus. This cocktail dress would be our last project before school ended and I was jumping for joy.

(2 Hours Later)
I passed the project with flying colors, and I was happier than a thot going to a Chris Brown concert.Okay so I'm out of class now. I changed into my work clothes in the bathroom and went straight to work. Arielle called me and asked did I want to go to this campus party tomorrow and since classes are over I'm ready to turn up. I think I deserve it after all of this hard work, but for now I gotta get to my job. I was driving in my car listening to Jacquees- You Need Me when all of a sudden, this car pulls out in front of me. "HEY, YOU BASTARD!!" I shouted out of the window, but unfortunately, he couldn't hear me. My music took me out of my road rage at the snap of a finger as I listened to Sam Smith- Lay Me Down. I was so calm and collected at that moment. I finally arrived at my job, clocked in, and started working. "Have a nice day and come back." I recited my line over and over again to different people all day. As I was folding some shirts and putting them on the table in the front, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Erica, the girl I helped awhile ago. "Hey how are you doing?" She looked around and then back at me and smiled. "Oh, I'm doing fine. La'terria right?"

"Yes, that's me. How may I help you today, girl?"

"I just want a casual outfit, nothing fancy. You know what I mean?" I nodded. "Yea, I understand." After I helped her find a sensible outfit, I checked her out. "Girl, you are a miracle worker." Erica says. I smiled big. "Thank you, I try my best."

"Well, to show my appreciation, I wanna treat
you to lunch." I was kind of surprised. "Yea, I could use some food right now." I responded quickly.
...........
...........
...........
...........

"Girl that was fun, we should do this again some time." I suggested. She nodded. "Yea,lets exchange numbers so we can keep in touch."she responded. After we exchanged numbers, we went our separate ways. Erica's actually a cool chick,she's a football wife. After my shift at Forever 21 was over, I clocked out and headed home. I guess tonight was gonna be just another night, lame and long. I took my shower,put on my boxer briefs and oversized shirt, and curled up in my blanket and watched "The Wood". I was scooping out ice cream and putting it in a bowl when there was a knock at the door. I dragged my feet towards the door. When I finally got there, I swung it open."Hey, ma." Ty said as we stood at the door. "Hey, what you doing here?" He smiled. "Can I come inside?" I nodded my head quickly. "Oh! My bad. Yea, come on in." As he made his way in, he started talking. "You alright, but I just wanted to see you, you know..... hangout. I nodded

"Well, would you like some ice cream?" He nodded. "Yea, that'll be nice." I walked to the kitchen and put some ice cream in a bowl for him. I came back with both of our bowls in my hand. We watched "Poetic Justice" as we ate our ice cream. We were cuddled up watching the movie, when all of a sudden, Ty started talking. "You know I'm really starting to feel you, ma." I smiled. "I'm starting feeling you too." I said looking down. He cupped my chin and tilted it upward, making us meet eye to eye. We stared at one another for a few minutes and then we crashed our lips into each other. Our tongues got involved, creating a mini war. I finally surrendered, and he took full control. He picked me up not breaking the kiss. He carried me to my bedroom and kicked the door open with his foot. He gently sat me on the bed as he went from my lips, to my neck, and on down. As he buried his face between my legs, I moaned out in pleasure. He started licking and sucking on my clit as I squirmed. "Ma, you gonna have to be still." He said calmly. I nodded my head because I knew better than to attempt to talk. He was adding pressure with his tongue when all of a sudden without warning, he stuck his large index finger inside of me."You know you mine's now right?" I didn't answer. He shoved another finger inside of me. "Right?" He questioned again, pumping his fingers faster. I went crazy as his fingers thrust in and out. He picked me up causing my legs to wrap around his waist for support. After he pinned me against the wall, he lined himself up with my opening. He kissed me passionately and deepened the kiss, but he caught me off guard when rammed his whole 9 inside of me I winced in pain and stiffened. I'm not a virgin, but I only did it once and that was three years ago. "It's gonna hurt even more if you're stiff, ma. Relax." He said as he stroked me. I took a deep breath and went through the pain and pleasure for another hour, but I must admit..... it was amazing.

Please bare with me I don't like going into detail.
But tell me something. Comment, vote, follow, do something. Lol