Chapter 21

La'terria's POV

I don't know what to do. Tyson's been texting me, but I ignore them and don't reply back. I don't know what to say to him.

"Text him back." Arielle says. I guess she saw me fiddling with my phone, trying to make a decision.

"What ima say? He's been texting and calling for two days!! If I answer now, he's gonna ask me what took so long." I pouted.

"Well if you don't answer now, you're gonna add on to the question." she said, using her hands to get her point across.

"I guess you're right." I said, sitting back in my seat.

"I know." she said. I rolled my eyes at her arrogance as I dialed his number.

Tyson's POV

"Just keep texting and calling her. She'll answer at some point and time."
Tyren said as we played on the Xbox.

"I'm tired of playing with this girl," I said while pausing the game. "but there's something about her though."
I said, leaning back in my seat with my hands behind my head.

"Do what you gotta do, bruh." Tyren said with a mouthful of potato chips.

"Nigga, show etiquette and stop talking with food in your mouth." I said, snatching the bag away from him.

"My bad, my nigga. I'll see you tomorrow. I gotta get home." he said getting up and stretching.

"Aight, I'll see you later, dude."

I held up the peace sign as he walked out of the door.

I turned the tv off and put my head in my hands, thinking what could I have possibly done to make Terri ignore me.

A moment later I felt my phone vibrate beside me on the couch. I grabbed it and answered it, not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey, Ty. It's me....... Terria."

My heart damn near skipped a beat.

Arielle's POV

"Babe, I'm sorry," I said crying to Trenton. "It wasn't supposed to go this far."

"So you mean to tell me that you've been fucking around behind my back?" he asked, getting in my face.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you weren't giving me any attention and he seemed like he cared." I said holding onto his shirt.

"Arielle, get ya fucking hands off me!" he said, slapping my hands away.

"Babe, don't leave me." I said, following him into our room. "How long?" he said stopping right in front of me and turning around.

"Huh?" I asked. He took a long deep breath. "How long have you been messing with this dude?" he asked.

"Babe, it doesn't-"

"Arielle, how fucking long?" he said getting angrier.

"A month." I answered. He chuckled.

"I've been nothing but faithful to yo' dumb ass and this is how you do me?"

I remained silent. He shook his head.

"I'm done." he said leaving. I didn't even stop him because I don't blame him. I was wrong. After a few seconds, I heard the door slam. I slumped to the ground and just cried.

La'terria's POV

I giggled as me and Ty cuddled. He kept nuzzling his face into my neck. "You smell good." he said kissing me.
"Thanks." I said pulling away from him.

"Why are you being so distant?" he asked, looking into my eyes. "I'm not." I said looking away and twiddling with my fingers.
"Yea, you are." he said cupping my chin with his hand. I was forced to look into his eyes and once again, I was drawn in.
"No, I'm not." I said getting up and going to his kitchen.

"Then what is it?" he asked, following behind me.

I went into the cupboard getting out a pack of gummies.

"I don't know it's like I wanna trust you..... but I can't." I said with my back still faced to him.

"I see," he said, taking a deep breath. "Tee, you can trust me. I would never hurt you intentionally."

He grabbed my arm, resulting in me turning around and facing him.

"You know that right?"

I nodded. Although I nodded, I still have a feeling that I can't fully trust him.

Tyson in MM.