Chapter 9

La'terria's POV

Okay,so last night me and Ty did it for the first time. I'm not gonna lie, it was great. I just didn't know what to do. He's text me today, but I didn't respond. I don't know why I'm ducking and dodging, but I am. Right now, Ty is the least of my problems, I got a job to do today and later tonight there's a party. So yea, time to start my day.

Tyson's POV

"Nigga, you was on cloud nine today," Kevin said as we were in the Cowboys' locker room after practice. "You was running like you were light on your feet, 4 TD's?........ man you got some pvssy didn't ya?" He continued

"Man what I do is my business, imma grown a** man, bruh." I responded.

"Bruh, don't nobody give two fvcks, but everybody know it wasn't that wife of yours tho"

I laughed, "Nigga you a trip, but I'm still not saying."

Kevin held his hands up in surrender. "Okay! Okay! I tried though." He said.

After showering and getting dressed in my sweats, I left the building. I must admit that what me and Terria did was fun, but I got girls...... everywhere and I got a wife. Yea I just said I got a wife, she cheats, I cheat, so it really doesn't matter. I mean, Terria's cool but I love women, all kinds: black, white, mixed, Hispanic, Italian, everything. And I'm not ready to give that up. I'm a football player, we live this type of life. Tonight I'm going to this party and some of my close friends/teammates are accompanying me, all I have on my mind is to have fun tonight.

La'terria's POV

"So, you still coming to this party with me tonight?" Arielle asked over the phone.
"Umm, yea I'm finding something to where right now" I said as I balanced my phone between my ear and shoulder while looking at dresses at my job. Why not? Forever 21 has nice clothes and I get an employee discount.
"Yea, pick out something pretty. Oh, and I'm picking you up at 11pm."I nodded as if she could she me.
"Okay, I'll see you later, Ri."

"Alright, Tee." After that, the phone call ended.

I decide on a dress. After that, I paid for it and headed home. I got into my sexy/girly mood as I drove home listening to Ciara- Dance Like We're Making Love. I finally made it home and made a beeline for the bathroom to shower. I got out lotioned up,straightened my hair, and put my gold jewelry on while I had on my shorts and tank top, I decided to get ready in 15 minutes. Until then, I will be on my sofa, watching Disney channel. It's childish but oh well. Fifteen minutes passed and it was time to get ready, I went to my room and got dressed. I had on this beautiful purple, light green, and, black dress on. I accompanied my dress with a pair of black Christian Louboutin high heels along with my gold clutch. I was placing on my black lipstick, when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said, answering the phone. "Hey chick, I'm outside." I balanced the phone as I continued to put on my black lipstick. "Alright, I'll be out." I said as I put my lipstick in my clutch and hanging up the phone too. I climbed into Ri's car and buckled up. "Wassup, chick!" She greeted me. "Nun girl, just ready to have some fun."
"Yea I know what you mean." she said as she turned up the radio. Maejor/Jeremih- Get You Alone came on and I was dancing in my seat. We pulled into the parking lot of Club Success. We went straight to the door and we were let in instantly, Ri's friend is the owner. After dancing on the floor a little bit, we made our way to the bar. "Arbor Mist please." I said to the bartender. "I'll have a shot of vodka." Ri chimed in. "So, have you ladies been enjoying yourselves tonight?" The bartender asked. "Yes" we said in unison and laughed. I downed my glass of Arbor Mist feeling bolder. "Umm, can I get a refill?" I asked. "Sure thing, miss." As I sipped my drink, I scanned the room. My eyes stopped on a dancing Tyson, grinding and kissing on some hoe. The nerve of this nigga.

Terria's outfit in MM.

Has Tyson gotten caught?

Will there be drama?

Oh Lawwd!