Chapter 13

La'terria's POV

I woke up this morning surrounded by four purple walls. I slept in my old room that brought back so many memories. I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed, just looking around and taking everything in, memories, the smell, everything. I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom down the hall. After brushing my teeth,washing my face, and combing down my hair, I made my way to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and got the frosted flakes out, grabbed a bowl from the cabinet, got the gallon of milk out of the refrigerator, and started making my bowl of cereal. I plopped down on the couch with my breakfast and started watching 'Sister, Sister' while eating my cereal. My phone vibrates while I'm eating. I pick my phone up to see a text from Tyson.

Babe: GM, beautiful (10:13)

Me: GM, babe. I miss you. (10:14)

Babe: I miss you too. Can't wait til you come back. (10:15)

Me: Ikr love ya (10:16)

Babe: Love you too, babycakes (10:17)

I sat my phone down and went back to eating my cereal, smiling from ear to ear.

Tyson's POV

I text 'Terria as I laid in the bed watching tv. "What you doing?" Ri asked me while laying next to me. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm on my phone." I respond, it's too early in the morning for her to be getting on my nerves. "You on the phone with that girl?" She asked with an attitude while sitting up and looking at me.
I sit up also. "And if I was, how does that apply to you?"
She paused and laid back down. "You lay down with dogs, you get up with flees." She said with her eyes closed. I get off the bed. "I know right, I must need to stop laying down with you."
I said while making my way into the bathroom. I heard her scoff, causing me to smirk. I went to the bathroom and did everything I had to do. I slipped on a t-shirt and some sweatpants and made my way downstairs. I made a protein shake in the kitchen and headed for the door. I really need to get to the gym before it gets too packed. I walked into the gym and I was hit with the sight of women. It's gonna be hard to keep my eyes from wandering.

La'terria's POV

I got off of the couch and went to my room to get dressed. I slipped on an Obey t-shirt, some jeans, and my total orange kd's. While sitting down on my bed, I combed the curls out of my hair, making it straight. I part my hair to the side and looked in the mirror, giving myself a satisfied grin.

I walked out of my room, heading towards my mama's room to tell her I was going out. I peeped my headed into her room. She had her back towards me, so I knocked on the door two times before walking in. "Knock, knock." I say while sitting on her bed.

She turns towards me. "Oh nice to see you awake." She says, being sarcastic.

"Yes ma'am, I came in here to tell you I'm about to go site see. I ain't been here in awhile."

She nods, turning back to her drawer. "Ok and get off my bed, girl! I just made it up!"

"Yes ma'am, see you later." I said while walking out. I hopped in my car and sped off down the street. I settled on Raye's Ice Cream Parlor, an ice cream shop I used to come to all of the time. I park my car and made my way inside. I walked up to the register and was welcomed by a worker. "Welcome to Raye's Ice Cream Parlor; how may I help you today?"

I smiled at the man and ordered a root beer float. I sat down at the table, enjoying my root beer float. I was looking at the tv on the wall when I heard a familiar voice, a voice that I once love but now, never wanted to hear again.

"La'terria? La'terria Mason?"

I look up to see Tacarrion Michaels, my ex boyfriend from high school.

Tacarrion in MM.
Votes?
Comments?
Questions?
Suggestions?