Author's Note

Hello again!

Especially to all my readers  who were with me during the first book and have come to check this one out. Seriously, I love you guys! For those of you who are new to this story, you may want to check out the first book entitled, "Out of my League" , which mostly follows the story of Jason's adopted brother, Dick. But, you don't really have to read it to fully understand this. Unless, of course, you want to know how Dick and Asteria ended up together. Then, yes, please read the first one. 

My uploads for this book will be a bit slower than the first, because the start of the school year is fast approaching and I still have a lot to do. But, I can assure you guys that I will be uploading at least three times a week, because I love you all. Also, I never really planned on making this a trilogy story, but since a lot of my readers wanted Jason's own story, I started this. So suggestions are very much appreciated for this story. After all, I want you guys to be happy. 

And lastly, the whole bunch will be here. What with wedding bells ringing, of course the team and the Justice League are all making an appearance. There will also be bonus chapters for other couples such as: Artemis and Wally, Roy and Jade, Asteria and Dick, Tim and Cassie... and maybe even Damian? (that you'll have to read and find out! *wink*) And of course, some insights from Bruce (and maybe even Alfred *wiggles eyebrows*) 

Like I said, I'm still finalizing the flow of Jason's story, so let me know what you guys want to see, and I'll incorporate them to the best of my capabilities. 

Lastly, a special shout out to elys3_saavedra12 for encouraging me to write this book. Her love for Jason makes it hard to stay whelmed lol. And special thanks to Emily_is_a_speedster for the title. It was one of her suggestions! You girls rock! <3

As, always, enjoy reading you awesome people!

Love always, 

Angel