Epilogue

Darling I will be loving you 'til we're seventy

Baby my heart could still fall as hard at twenty three

I'm thinking about how

People fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me, I fall in love with you every single day

Asteria

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Artemis kept repeating as she paced around the room. Her damp hair was falling down her back, her face clean and fresh. She just finished showering and was only dressed in her robe. I stood beside Jade, both of us worriedly watching her.

"Should I slap her or would you like to do the honors?" Jade whispered towards me.

Artemis was too preoccupied to hear her sister. "I think I'm going to throw up. What am I going to do?" she asked, finally turning towards us.

With a sigh, I approached her and grabbed her roughly by the shoulders. I wasn't going to slap her like Jade suggested, but maybe shake a little sense into her. "Pull yourself together, Artemis! You can face bad guys and shoot arrows! The guy you love is waiting for you right now. You need to get your shit together!"

"You're right," Artemis whispered, calming down a bit. She plopped onto the chair in front of the mirror. "You're right. I'm sure Wally isn't freaking out right now. I need to stay whelmed, too."

Damian

West was freaking out.

He kept zooming from one end of the room to the other, annoying the living daylights out of me. If he didn't quit doing that, I might have to put a batarang through him. He was talking superfast, too. No one in the room could understand. Bart had left a few minutes ago, while Grayson kept trying to calm his best friend down.

"Wally, you're making all of us dizzy," he complained as he fixed the bow tie on his suit. He was the Best Man, obviously. This was his best friend's wedding, after all.

"I can't help it, dude," Wally finally stopped to reply. "Maybe if this were a regular wedding, I'd be a lot calmer. But it's not. There is a chapel full of superheroes out there! Bad guys could come crashing down any second. Another world threatening disaster could ruin everything or-

"What is going on in here?" A blonde man asked, barging into the room. Bart was following closely behind him, looking pleased with himself. "Bart said Wally was losing it."

Bart pointed at Wally, who was moving at super speed again. "Look at him, Gramps. He can't control himself. He's going to phase through the floors. Then there really won't be any wedding."

The blonde man sighed, then began talking really fast. Bart replied in the same manner, and I lost track of the conversation and got bored. So that's the Flash, I though, figuring who the blonde guy was. Who else would Bart call 'gramps'?

Just as I stood to leave, a woman also strolled into the room. She was very attractive with her red hair piled on top of her head, and her green eyes shining with amusement as she watched the three speedsters in the room. She was obviously used to these kinds of things. Two babies popped out of the stroller, one a girl and another, a boy. "Bartholomew Allen, Wallace Rudolph West, and Bart Allen, stop it right now."

Immediately, the three speedsters halted what they were doing. Impressive, I thought as I looked at the woman again. She reminded me a bit of Asteria. "Sorry hun," Flash said, approaching her. His real name was Bartholomew?