FOR THOSE WHO LOVE DICK GRAYSON

For Readers Who Love Dick Grayson

"You're writing another chapter?" Dick asked as he walked into my room, making me jump. Glancing up from my laptop, I met his dazzling blue eyes and momentarily got distracted. "Angel."

"Hmm?" I could barely speak, because dang. He was just perfect. But Jason strode in angrily behind him, his green eyes flashing.

I finally turned away from Dick to look at him curiously. "Did one of Dick's eskrima sticks get shoved up your ass by Damian?"

Dick chuckled at my question as he moved to sit beside me on the bed. "No," Jason growled. I simply rolled my eyes at him, having gotten used to his bad temper. "If you are writing another chapter about me, can you try not to make me look like a stalker?"

"What are you talking about?" I tried to play innocent but I was laughing after having read the comments as well. I hadn't really thought about it, but it was amusing. "They love you!"

"Just not as much as me," Dick added, throwing his arm around me. Even though I found him irresistible, I shook his arm off, so I could type more freely. I could imagine the frown he was giving me. "Are you writing about what's going on right now?"

I nodded, too engrossed in typing to reply. My door swung open yet again and Tim strode in. "I knew this is where everyone would be. How's the story going?" he asked.

Jason snorted. "See for yourself."

"Is Jason mad because he got called a stalker?" Tim asked in a teasing voice, making all of us laugh at Jason's annoyance.

"Yeah," Dick replied. "Though I don't exactly appreciate that you wrote about me and Asteria, too."

I shrugged and finally glanced away from the screen. "It's the truth. Anyway, I wanted to tell them about you're new movie and TV series..."

Dick's eyes widened in glee. "Oh let me, let me!" Before I could reply, he took the laptop from my hands, and I smiled at the words he wrote: IF YOU GUYS LOVE DICK GRAYSON AS MUCH AS ME, YOU'LL GO CHECK OUT HIS UPCOMING MOVIE ENTITLED 'BATMAN: BAD BLOOD' AND SUPPORT HIS UPCOMING TV SERIES FROM TNT THAT IS ABOUT THE TEEN TITANS. BATMAN: BAD BLOOD IS COMING OUT NEXT FALL, WHILE TITANS WILL SHOOT IN OCTOBER. WHO ELSE LOVES DICK AND HIS OVERALL PERFECTION? RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU DO! Satisfied, he handed me back my laptop, while I tried to stifle my laughter and failed.

"That's total bullshit!" Jason exclaimed as he came around my bed to also read what Dick typed. Tim was shaking his head in embarrassment at his brother's lack of writing skills. "No one's going to believe Angel wrote this."

"And why not?" Dick argued back, also crossing his arms.

Jason smirked, and I knew what he was about to say would only lead to further argument. "Because it's stupid!"

Dick made a face at Jason like he was three instead of the adult he was. "Great come back, Frankenstein."

"Is that zombie reference supposed to sting?" Jason retorted, uncrossing his arms and balling his hands into fists. Luckily, Dick was seated on the other side of my bed, so Jason couldn't possibly punch him with Tim and I also sitting between them. I shared a look with the third Wayne boy as we both sighed in exasperation at his two elder brothers... who weren't acting so elderly.

"Don't act like it didn't," Dick replied.

Jason looked like he wanted to launch himself at Dick, not caring that Tim and I were there. But Tim cut in before it could go any further. "Would you guys stop it? This is why Angel doesn't want us around when she's writing."

Dick smirked at Tim before turning to me and pulling me to his side, his arm once again thrown over my shoulder. "She's just distracted by my amazingly good looks. After all, I am her favorite Wayne."

"Actually, I am," came a voice from the doorway, and we all turned to see Damian standing there. Dick scoffed at his youngest brother, while I pulled away. Damian was glaring at all of his older brothers, a big bag of potato chips and some sodas in hand.

"Dick, I love you, but Damian is right. He's my favorite," I admitted as I placed my laptop back on my lap. It had fallen off when Dick crushed me to his side.

The three other boys gasped at my revelation, while Damian sauntered further into the room. "How can you put this monster above all of us?" Jason asked incredulously.

Damian climbed onto my bed as well, taking up what little space was left. "Obviously, it's because I'm not as stupid as you three. You could all go audition for an American version of Three Idiots with the way you act, and I'm sure you'd land the roles."

"Why you-" Tim began, looking as ready to lunge at Damian as Jason did. Dick was still in shock at my revelation that he wasn't my favorite. Poor Dick.

"Alright, enough! I need to get back to writing my actual chapter, because the readers have been so great today. Get out of my room! Except Damian," I ordered, shooing the three oldest boys away.

Tim gaped at me, trying to find his voice. Finally, he spoke. "B-B-But why? How come he gets to stay?"

I crossed my arms and glared at the third Boy Wonder. "Because he brought me food, and he can stay quiet while I work. Now go. Before I tell Cassie on you."

"Fine," Tim grumbled as he stood. I turned to Jason and narrowed my eyes at him. "You too. Or I'm telling Razel."

"Ha! Like that's going to work on me," he replied, but looked away.

I smirked. "Okay, fine, then. I guess I'll just get my phone and text her..."

Jason threw his hands up and headed for the door, following after Tim. "Fine! I'm going! I'm going!"

"That's what I thought," I replied, turning to Dick who was frowning. "You too. Up or I call Asteria."

"Don't," he said, cringing. "I'm gone. Just make sure you post what I wrote."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "I'll think about it. Now shoo."

They all shuffled out of my room and shut the door. I sighed when it was all peaceful again. Sheesh. Dealing with Wayne men could be so hard, but at least Damian was quiet as he moved to where Dick had previously been and sat beside me. Opening the bag of chips, he offered me some. "Thanks," I said after grabbing one and chewing on it, then I began working on Chapter 12 of Jason's story.

"How do you do it?" Damian asked, shaking his head. And I knew he was talking about his brothers.

I just smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually a kind of behind the scenes thing. I'm the one typing there, and this is usually how I work. I imagine the Wayne brothers with me. I know it sounds crazy, but it's how I write about them so well. I try to imagine them in character, with their different personalities clashing and yet also creating this perfect harmony.

Anywayyy, the point of all this was to make sure you guys knew about the new Batman: Bad Blood movie. It's not really a Nightwing movie, but it will focus more on Dick and you can see a sneak peak of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewr3oOSCEAI  AND ALSO, IF YOU LOVE DAMIAN, THIS IS THE THIRD INSTALLMENT OF HIS MOVIES THAT STARTED WITH Son of Batman. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT, YOU NEED TO DO IT. RIGHT. NOW.

As for the live action Titans tv series, they're keeping it on the down low, but yes! Dick will be there in all his Nightwing glory, though he will start off as Robin. The roster will be including Barbara Gordon, Hawk, Dove, Raven and Starfire.

Now I'm on to writing the real next chapter!

Love always,

Angel