Meet them

I'm Bethany Parker, I have black hair and brown hazel eyes my eyes change color when I'm mad or sad. I can fight and race it's in my blood my dad was a boxer and my mom was also a fighter. That's hose they met at a match met. They died when I was in 8th grade from a gang they were associated with, they ended up killing my parents. That was the worst day of my life. My mom also showed me how to drive when I mean drive like crazy racing drive and the normal kind. When my parents died I had to move in with my bratty aunt Cassie she works for the CIA and also doesn't care for me at all but she gets me out of trouble. I drink and smoke I have tattoos on my arm. I'm a senior at Western Waters High School everyone knows me cause I'm a quarterback on the football team. I rule the school halls. I've been in 7 in a half fights in a month. I have a crew of my 5 best friends they've always been by my side. When we were little mine and their parents were all close until my parents passed away. Ally, James, Cole, Jesse, and Annie I'm the school's bad girl but a new kid tries to take over. But I don't think so.

I'm Dean Killer, I have brown hair and eyes. I just moved from California to Colorado. I'm a senior and new at Western Waters High School. I'm a bad boy I love to race and watch fights. I smoke a little. My parents work as CIA agents so we're rich. When I find out a girl rules the school halls, I plan to take over. Did I forget to mention we're neighbors?