Chapter 3

Bethany
When I walked through the front door I smelled food. I walk into the kitchen my aunt was cooking food. This was weird, since when did she learn how to cook? We always order food online. "Hey Aunt Cassie," I said.

"Oh, hey kiddo we're having the new neighbors come over for dinner. So please go get dressed into something better," she tells me.

"Why are they coming over?" I ask her leaning on the fridge. 

"It's cause they work with me at my job and all 3 of us are going on a mission next week and their son needs somewhere to stay so I told them that he can stay here," she tells me.

"What why I don't even know the kid," I tell her crossing my arms. 

"He goes to your school I believe, so be nice to him while he stays here promise me you will," she tells me.

"Yeah, whatever I promise," I roll my eyes. 

"Now go change," She says to me pointing upstairs. "Fine," I mumble going up the stairs.

I went to look in my closet I got out a navy blue lace dress and doc martens. The doorbell rang I head downstairs and sit in my seat at the dining table. My aunt Cassie opens the door. A nice man and woman are dressed nicely and I didn't see their son so thank God he didn't come.

"Where's your son Lucy?" My aunt Cassie asks the lady.

"Oh, he's right there," she said pointing at the door.

"Oh, there he is," aunt cassie said.

When I looked up I saw Dean Killer. My stomach dropped. He's my neighbor. What-the-fuck I thought to myself and he's going to live with me?! I started to panic. Dean and his parents sat down at the table Dean gave me an evil smirk. He sat right next to me. Ugh, what's his deal?

We were all eating and he put his hand on my thigh. I'm going to smack his jackass if he doesn't let go. His parents and my aunt were talking as I just sat there with that bitch.

"Oh, Bethany takes Dean up to your room so you guys can get to know each other," she tells me.

" Fine," I said walking upstairs while he followed me to my room

" Nice room," He said to me while analyzing it.

"Thanks," I said with a fake smile.

"I didn't know we were neighbors," I tell him.

"I just found out today," he tells me.

"Oh," I said looking down. 

The next thing I knew I was pushed up against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

He didn't answer me again. He smashed his lips into mine he wrapped his arms around my waist as I grip onto his shirt bringing him close to me. Why am I acting like this I never wanted to kiss a guy like this. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth for him to enter, his tough slid into my mouth as our toughs dance. We let go to breathe I push him off of me and he fell on the floor

"Why do keep kissing me?" I ask him while wiping my mouth.

"I don't see you trying to stop me or complain about it" He smirks while getting up. 

"You force yourself on me," I try to get something out. He chuckles, " Then why kiss me back?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm just letting you know you better watch yourself" I cross my arms.

"Or else what?" He steps closer.

"I'll make you pay," I step closer.

"We'll see about that" He brushes his lips against mine.

 "Dean we're leaving!"  his mom yells. 

"Until we met again," He smirks backing away.