Chapter 11

Bethany's Pov

Will Dean and I last? I'm just worried that Cody is going to kill Dean. I mean if he dies then his parents would blame me. I sigh staring out the window.

"Miss Parker please pay attention," Ms.J announced making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I mumble towards her trying to avoid everyone's gaze on me since she called me out.

The bell rang for lunch finally, thank God. I was sitting there with the girls, we were waiting for the guys to come. "Let's play the dare game," Annie suggested with a smirk.

"I don't know..." Ally trails.

"Don't be a baby," I tease her and mumbles something under her breath. "Let's start, Bethany you go first!" Annie points.

"Okay, I dare Ally to go on a date with Jesse," I say with a smirk on my face knowing she has a crush on him. She narrows her eyes at me with a pink tint to her face. 

"Fine, I will and Bethany I dare you to kiss your best friend, Cole after lunch"  Ally confidently says crossing her arms and smirking. She knew Dean and I were together.

"Annie, I dare you to kiss Jonny boy," I smirk. 

"Oh, no Jonny Boy he's the sickest boy in school!" She exclaims tossing her arms up in the air. 

"Yeah, you do" Ally laughs. 

"Fine Bethany I Dare you to- " Annie was cut off by Sarah Palin the school's biggest sl*t. She's always trying to butt into my life. 

"Hey bitch," She says to me spilling milk down my back. I gasp standing up and pushing her. She quickly slaps me on the cheek hard. I hold my cheek as it stung. I punch her in the nose as she stumbles back. "You wanna dance? Let's dance," I growl lowly at her. She wings back but pisses me and I trip her making her fall onto the floor. I get on top of her and start throwing punches. Then we start to punch and kick. As I was going to finish her the principal came and pulled us apart. I was dragged to the office by security. 

"Miss Parker this is getting out of control," He says.

"I know it is but she starts all of the fights," I cross my arms.

"Okay, I'll talk to her again and possibly suspend her but you have detection for 3 weeks. Your lucky you're the quarterback, now go" He said.

I walk out of his office and head to the restroom to clean myself up. After rinsing my hair in the sink and taking off my shirt, I zipped up my leather jacket. I went to my locker to get put some perfume so I won't smell like milk. I closed my locker and saw Cole standing outside. Then I remember, I have dare to accomplish. I walk outside and see him smoking. He turns to see me giving me a soft smile before handing me the cigarette he was already smoking. I take it to my lips and inhale, giving it a puff.  It was silent as we passed the cigarette to each other before he finished it and smashed it with his shoe.

"So why are you out here?" He finally said something to me breaking the silence.

"Oh, you know just usual Tuesday getting into a fight with Sarah," I tell him pissed off leaning on the wall.

"That girl again, she just doesn't know when to stop does she?" He chuckled and I laugh lightly, "What can I say she can't get enough of me." It falls silent again as I stare at my combat boots. I glance up to see Cole staring at me. "Cole," I clear my throat and he crosses his arms over his chest. "Yes?" He answered back. "I have a dare to accomplish and you know I never back down," I say softly. "What's the dare?" He smirks."This," I walk up to him and grab his face attaching his lips to mine. He was taken back a bit but returned the kiss by wrapping his arms around me.

Dean's Pov
I walk around the halls and was looking for Bethany. I wanted to talk to her about Cody because he has been messaging me. I don't even know how he got my number. I open the door to go outside to Bethany and Cole kissing. My heart dropped. They didn't even budge. My girlfriend was kissing one of my best friends. My fists curl into balls as my vision turned red. I slam the door shut. I wanted to go out there and smash Cole's face but I didn't. I was pissed, two can play this game. 

It was the end of the day and I know Bethany skips 7th period and so does Sarah. Sarah is Bethany's enemy or whatever you want to call it, so I'm going to make her jealous. I skipped 7th period as well and see Sarah at her locker. I closed her locker door and leaned against her locker she looked at me stunned before smiling. I crash my lips into hers and she kissed back as I heard Bethany coming in laughing with Cole. She stopped laughing in her tracks. I pull away and smirking at her. Cole stood right beside her in utter shock. 

"How could you?" Bethany barely breathes out and I saw anger fill her eyes. She looked hurt as she looked at me and Sarah her eyes shifting back and forth. "Fuck you," She said as her eyes got teary before turning on her feet and walking out the doors.

"Dude what.the.fuck." Cole says before turning around and exiting the doors to go find Bethany.

Bethany's Pov
I speed walked as tears ran down my face, I look around to see if there was an empty classroom or somewhere to hide. I heard Cole running after me. I ran faster not wanting anyone to see me cry. I finally tried the girl's locker room that was open. I ran into one of the bathroom showers that was luckily dry and sat on the floor. I put my knees to my chest and cried. How could he kiss her?! He knows who she is. I heard the door to the locker room open wide and footsteps. I look up and it was Cole. His eyes saddened seeing me like this and sat next to me. 

"Don't cry baby," He said wiping my tears.

"I can't help it my boyfriend kissed Sarah the school's biggest sl*t," I said sobbing.

"Please don't cry Bethany you're too precious to cry," He held my face. I sniffle a bit. 

"Plus, you kissed me earlier. Maybe he saw it because I don't think Dean would do that to you," He tries to calm me. 

"Yeah, I understand but he should have said something to me or confronted me about it. So I could explain to him it was just a dare nothing serious. Not get revenge knowing how much I hate Sarah. That hurt. We've only been together for a couple of days. You know I've never been in serious relationships," I say to him. 

"Well, he's an idiot," He said to me, which made me feel a bit better.

I hug him tight as he did the same back. I pulled away as I stared into his blue crystal eyes. He stared back into mine. His messy blonde brown curly hair fell slightly on his forehead. His light-colored freckles trailed along his nose, and his skin was light but golden. I'm not sure if it was the moment or if it was how I felt but without hesitating I leaned in and kissed him. He immediately started kissing me back. 

Was Dean the bad choice?