Chapter 12

Dean's Pov
I was walking home because Bethany left after the whole incident. She kissed another person too. This isn't fair. I am not letting anyone have my girl. I got home and saw the house was empty. I ran up to my room and started to do research on this Cody guy. I needed to find out more information about him. 

Bethany's Pov
I sat in my car as I pulled up to my house not wanting to get out and face Dean. My buzzed and it was a text from Annie.

Her: Hey let's go get our hair cut and dyed.
Me: Um sure is Ally going?
Her: No she said she wasn't going to ruin her "hair"
Me: Oh okay met you over there in 10.

I pulled out of the driveway and I arrived at the hair salon and I didn't see Annie's car. I walked in and there was a note on the desk.

Hey Beth,
Hate me or not but you didn't do my dare at lunch so I dare you to dye your hair purple. My fav color :)
Love, Annie

I read it and chuckled. Eh, what the f*ck, what do I have to lose? " Can I help you?" One of the hairdressers asked who came from the back to the front.

"Yes, is there any way I can get my hair dyed?" I tell her.

"Oh yes, of course. Follow me,"  She said leading the way to a chair and I sat down. 

About three hours later she was finished. I looked in the mirror and it came out better than expected. I paid and thanked her for the job. I drove back home the sun was setting. I got into my room and Dean was sitting on my desk.

"Get.Out." I grit my teeth.

"Why? I think I like it here," He said crossing his arms over his chest and smirking at me.

"What the f*ck do you want?" I ask still standing at the door.

"Because I wanted to know why you kissed Cole?" He asked.

I give him a smirk, "It was nothing, just a stupid dare. I was going to tell you but you didn't give me a chance instead you went kissing the school sl*t," I spat at him.

"A f*cking dare? Are you serious? What are you 10? We're together why would you do it?" He asked pissed off. 

"I never back down from a dare. You've only been here for a few weeks, I should have told you" I admit.

"That would have been nice" He snaps back mumbling.

"Maybe we should just break up this isn't right," I tell him. His eyes snapped toward mine and filled with emotion. 

"No," He said standing up from the chair.

"I think it's the-" I was cut off by Dean kissing me hard. I tried to resist but I couldn't help myself and immediately kissed him back. The shocks I felt when I kissed him and the way my heart wanted to stop for him. I pulled away for air but Dean brought me back to the kiss. A bit of anger filled me, I pushed him away.

"You can't just kiss me when you want okay?" I wipe my mouth.

"I can if I want to," He claims smirking.

"No, you can't. Dean, we should brea-" I was cut off by him again.

"No, I want to stay with you no one else and I'm sorry for kissing Sarah. It was stupid of me. Please," He held my hands. I roll my eyes and step back from him.

"You really want to be with me?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I wouldn't be asking would I?" He replied stepping closer. 

"I'm sorry too, for kissing Cole and not telling you about the dares," I gaze down at my combat boots again.

"Beth, give me another chance. Give us another chance. No more stupid petty games," He continues to step toward me, I ran out of room to step back and hit the wall. 

"I'd have to think about it," I gulp as our noses touch. My insides were burning wanting him to kiss me. I can't shake how I feel about him. I hate it. 

"Let me convince you," His lips brushed against mine sending me goosebumps. I open my mouth to speak when I get a phone call. I sigh and dig my phone out of my pocket. The caller ID made my heart stop, it was someone I haven't spoken to in a while. My half Sister.