Chapter 10

Dean's Pov
We got in and drove off I was driving until we reached our destination. I turn off the car and get off at the same time Bethany did

"This is our date?" She said looking at the beach as it was loud and people running and swimming.

"Yes but it gets better," I said taking out a basket full of food and a blanket. I grabbed her hand and I laced our fingers together. I lead her to a secret hill where you can see the whole beach it was private and quiet. I placed the blanket on the grass as I placed the food on it.

"Dean this beautiful," she says smiling at me. Oh, how I love it when she smiles. We sat down and ate our food.

I look over at the water as the sun beamed down on it. "How about we go for a swim?" I suggest putting another grape in my mouth. "You're funny, the water is probably freezing," She chuckles. 

"Come on it'll be fun," I whine and beg giving her puppy eyes.

"No thanks, I like the dry land better" She shakes her head. She stands up to stretch her body and I smirk. 

"Let's go!" I said picking her up and placing her on my shoulder. I ran towards the water as she squirmed. 

"Dean put me down right now!!" She yelled hitting my back as the water was up tp my ankles as we went in. "As you wish," I say and I put her down but in the water, she gasped as a small wave came and splashed her. "It's freezing you d*ck!" She scrolls and I just laugh. She comes towards me and starts splashing water at me. "I'm going to get you," I say I took off my wet shirt and tossed it on the sand. I swam after her once I got her in my arms I kissed her softly. She pulled away and she placed her hands on my chest slightly shivering as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"I'm soaked because of you," She lightly punches my chest. 

"Well too bad," I said as I wet her more by splashing her.

She gasped and then jumped me as we both fell into the water. We were underwater I came close to her as she kissed me underwater. I smiled in the kiss then we came back up I stared into her brown chocolate eyes. 

"Um hello, earth to Dean?" She said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry just thinking," I tell her smiling softly.

"Thinking about what," she says.

"About you beautiful," I say grabbing her hand.

"Me beautiful? Stop it" She acts assumed but in reality, I know she's flattered by the pink tint on her cheeks.

"Yes you," I say as I lean my forehead on hers as our noses touched. I leaned in to kiss her but she moved.

"What why you move?" I ask confused. 

"Cause if you want a kiss come and get one," she says as runs back to the top of the hill. I chased her and tackled her down. We fell on the blanket, she was under me as I hovered over her and pecked her lips. She gives me a goofy smile, "See I got my kiss," I say giving her another kiss. She rolls her eyes, "Oh shut up Dean," She says before grabbing my face and giving me a long deep kiss. After we stayed to watch the sunset and lay until it was dark looking at the stars.

"Thanks for today," she says getting closer to me.

"No problem," I say looking down at her. 

She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her delicate strong body. I look down to see Bethany sound asleep, gosh this girl drives me crazy. Even in her sleep, she's stunning.

"Goodnight beautiful" I whisper then kiss her forehead before drifting off to sleep.