Chapter 28

2 years later

Beth
I thought this day would never come, it was only a few months ago when Dean had proposed to me. Now today I'm getting married. Ally was doing makeup as Annie did my hair.
My dress is white with lace and has diamond detailing with quarter sleeves. I'm wearing some black and white Converse. Yes, I'm wearing Converse on my wedding day so are my braids maid's are too as are the boys. The braids maid's dresses are maroon with a sweetheart neckline.

"Done!" Annie and Ally said together. I look in the mirror and gasp. I looked unrecognizable.

"Thank you guys so much!" I hug them and they embraced me back.

"Miss, are you ready?" Our wedding planner asked I nod my head as the music begins to play.

The girls go down then it was my turn. I was a nervous wreck, my palms were sweaty. My Uncle J takes my arm as we both walk down the aisle. I saw Dean dressed in his tuxedo and he looked deviously handsome. Uncle J released my arm as I was now in front of Dean. We faced each other as he laces his fingers with mine.

A few moments later...

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Then I felt his lips on mine as I heard everyone cheering. We let go and walk down the aisle.

"Finally you're my wife," Dean says as he pulls me close to him. I chuckle in response and kiss him. I felt him smile against my lips. I pull away and stare at him. This is my husband, I mean sure we've been through a lot and I mean a lot of ups and down, but starting today this is a whole new beginning for him and him, and who knows what the future holds for us?

But I will always be MISS BADASS.