Chapter 4

Bethany
Its been a week since me and Dean have kissed. Surprisingly we've become close and have more in common than I thought. My crew even likes him they begged me to let him be part of the crew. I let him but we made a deal he gets to be in crew but he can't take my place.

>>>>Friday night
I have a game tonight hopefully nothing else happens after the game because Dean moves in with me and his parents and my aunt Cassie go on their mission. Man I don't want him to live with me even though we've come to good bases.

It was time for me to get ready for the game so my aunt cassie is driving me over to the school. When I arrived I went to the locker room to get dressed.

"All right everyone tonight's the big night" my coach said holding his clip board, "Let's head out there and kick some ass!"

We walked out on to the field tonight we go against the Hawks. I lightly laugh, they suck so bad, we don't even have to try. The team and I make our circle to talk. "Alright team we all know the Hawks suck so let's kick their asses so we can all go home,"

45 minutes later
The game was home 18 guest 8. One more touchdown and we win I through the ball as I layed there on the floor being tackled down

"TOUCH DOWN!!!! THE BULLS WIN!!!"

Victory was a feeling I never got tired of. After all that my aunt Cassie and Dean's parents left to the airport. I was left alone with Dean in the living we were watching TV. Then my phone rang. "Hello??" I answered "Hey Beth its uncle J, I totally forgot to tell you that you have your fight tonight and your race against Hugo was moved to tonight as well" He said to me. "What I thought it was next week?" I said.

"No, its tonight you got 2 hours to be over here at the fight its at 10:30 and the race at midnight so me and your crew will be there" he said then hung up. My uncle is in charge of my fights and races him and my aunt cassie got divorced 2 years ago. If Dean finds out I do this then I'm screwed. I've been trying to track down the people who killed my parents and if he gets involved and those people find out they'll kill him too which I dont want.

"Hey who was that?" he asks me

"Oh, my boss I um..have to go to work tonight " I tell him "You have a job?" he asks me

"Yeah" I said walking up to my room I grabbed a bag. I put my race outfit in it.

" Where you going??" A voice came from my door I turn around to Dean. "To work" I said, "Why are you packing a bag?"

"Why so many questions? Just mind your own damn business," I hiss getting irritated.

"No, my parents told me to protect you while their away,"

"For what? I know how to take care of myself,"

"What's in the bag?" He steps closer.

"Nothing," I say trying to get past him. He grabs my arm, "The truth Beth,"

I sigh, "Okay fine, I'm going to a racing competition and a fight afterwards. I'm the bad ass in this town, I've never lost in my life. Now can you let me go?" I tell him "No," He said holding my arm.

"If you go you could get killed and I'm not getting blamed for it,"

"Why would I get killed?" He chuckles.

"Because there's gangs that get involved and I have bad blood with majority of them. But the worst ones are the ones who killed my parents four years ago. I've been trying to track down the man leader and destroy him for taking my parents,"

" I'm going with you" He said to me. "No your not "I said , "Yes I'm going to protect you " He says.

"No, if you go stay with the crew the whole time, do not I repeat do not come near me at all" I point my finger at him.

"Fine, I'll be with the crew and not with the bitch" He let go of my arm walking away. Did he just call me a bitch hell no he didn't. "What did you call me?" I said to him

"You heard me bitch" He turned to face me. He was now standing by the door.

"Oh really, okay" I said walking towards him and smack his face.

" What the fuck?!" He said holding his cheek. His face hardened then he tackled me me down to the floor. Instead of him hitting me he was on top of me tickling me to death. I flipped us over and he pulled me down to were our face are touching he leaned in and kissed me. He picked me up over to my bed and sat us down I was sitting on his lap. We start to kiss again as we kiss I pull off his shirt over his head. I put my hand on his chest and the other on his abs he moved his hands down to my ass. He gives it a quick squeeze causing me to moan against his mouth. My phone was ringing and I tried to ignore it but it kept ringing. We stopped kissing and I grab my phone from the bag.

"Hello? " I answer

"Beth were are you we're waiting for you" I hear Ally say.

"Oh shit I forgot I'll be there in 20 bye" I said as I hung up

"We got to go," I jump off his lap and go to the bathroom to get into my outfit for the fight I come out and Dean was there. "Beth we don't have a car to drive,"

I chuckle, "Come with me" I said as he followed me into the garage. "There nothing here "he said. I push the button next to work desk and secret stairs appeared next to the door. We walk down together. There were about 10 cars down here my car was a white hellcat charger ."That's the one I'm taking tonight" I point at my car, he had no words. "Where and how?" he asked.

"My moms car she gave them to me "I had a big smirk on my face. We both get into the car, "Hold on," I say as I reverse out of the garage. We arrive to the race and see James one of my crew members crew and my uncle were standing there a bit worried and pissed off.
" Hey you guys chill its only 10:15 we got time" I said getting off the car.

"Lets go" my uncle says