Chapter 17

Cole-
3 days later

It's been 3 days since Bethany left. It worries me that she's gone. Right now I was at her house with the crew. Dean wasn't home either. He never told me what he did to Bethany. This whole thing is f*cked up. I pray that she's okay. I was thinking until I heard a phone ring. It was the house phone I got up to answer.

Hello?

Yes, is this Bethany I'm calling?

This is her house phone but she's not here at this moment

Well this is her sister Ana

Ana? As in her sister?

Yes, as in her sister. Can I speak to her?

Bethany's not here right now, 

Do you know where I can find her?

No, nobody does. She took off three days ago and we're trying to find her.

Sh*t okay. Well if she comes back tell her I called

Then she hung up." Who was that?" Jess asked. "Bethany's sister she's alive," I tell him still holding the phone in shock.

~Beth~
It's been 3 days, and right now I was at the bar drinking. This is where I've been, drinking myself to death. I wasn't drunk but I drank here and there. My cousin owns a bar and I slept here. Not with guys or anything but there's a room upstairs no one allowed up there. I talked with my cousin and we worked it out. 

As I took a chug of my beer I saw Cody and his friends walk through the door. Just my luck. I put my beer down and walk upstairs slowly ducking. I locked the door behind me. I was looking for a hiding place but then the door flew open. I saw Cody with a smirk on his face. I was already forming my hands into fists.

 "Hello dear, we're here for you," Cody said stepping closer to me. 

"You want me? Come and get me then," I said running towards the window and jumping out of it. My feet stung from the pain but I chose to ignore it. 

I was running to my car when I saw 3 men standing next to a black car next to mine. I loaded my gun and I pointed at them. I shot the first one and the other two were trying to shoot me. As I ran and I was able to shoot the other two. I jumped in my car and drove off as fast as I could. This mother f*cker isn't going to catch me. Not now. Not ever.