Chapter 7

Dean's Pov
As she kissed me back I lay there with her on the bed. She was ready a sleep, she looks cute when she was asleep like a little baby. I wrapped my arms around her perfect waist and fell asleep.

Bethany's Pov
I woke up and it was 10:50. I felt warm arms and hands around my waist. As I turn Dean sits up without his shirt which looked so sexy.

"Morning," I say as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"H-hey beautiful," he says as he yawns.

I give him a kiss.  I was going to walk away but he grabbed me and continued to kiss me then began to tickle me.

"P-please stop," I tell him laughing.

"Okay fine," he said rolling his eyes playfully.

I was looking for an outfit to wear as Dean came behind me and whispered into my ear.

"Why getting dressed there's nowhere to go, stay with me" He whispered into my ear as I felt chills go down my spine.

I turn around to face him I walk to my dresser and lean on it looking at Dean. He comes to my dresser and wraps his arms around me.

"Please stay with me??" He says in a sweet voice kissing my neck.

I didn't reply to what he said as I got lost in my thoughts. Then I feel hard sucking on my neck  

"Dean stop," I say trying to get him to stop.

"DEAN! Stop!" I yell at the top of my lungs startling him.

He just smirks knowing he left a good hickey on my neck. "Mine," He said moving my hair from my neck and kissing the now-fresh hickey that was throbbing.
He walked downstairs and once he did I look into the mirror and saw the purple-red hickey forming on my neck.

I get dressed and go downstairs to see Dean on the couch watching tv. Irritated by his actions I choose to ignore him. I grab an apple and begin to walk back upstairs.

"That's your breakfast?" He asks me which made me stop in my tracks. I didn't respond.

"Come on Beth don't be mad at me," he tells me.

I ignored him as I went back upstairs and lay on my bed. My phone went off I checked who it was and it was Ally

Ally: hey want to go to the mall??

Me: yeah I'll pick you up in 5 mins

Ally: okay see you 5

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. I head for the door as Dean grabbed my arm. "Where you going??" He asks.

" None of your business," I tell him

"I thought you were going to stay with me," he says

"Well I changed my mind, I have to take Ally somewhere"

"Where to??" He asks me

"Somewhere, now can you let me go!?!" I ask him

"Okay then, go leave me" He crossed his arms over his chest. I felt a little bad.

"Invite the guys over to hang out" I give him the idea.

"Okay I will," he said to me, I look into his eyes  

He put both of his hands on my cheeks "Be careful" he whispers and "Sorry about what I did to your neck" he said.

"It's okay it just hurts a little" I lie it hurt 10 more times than I thought. He moves my hair from my neck to see it. "Bethany I'm really sorry- " he begins.

"It's fine " I lie again moving away so he doesn't touch me. My phone went off I checked as Ally texted me where the hell I was  "I um..gotta go pick up Ally" I whisper.

I started walking backward to the door "Bye" he said a little sad.

"Bye be back in 2 hours," I say waking out to my car. I got in and drove to Ally's house