Chapter 25

-Beth
I was still in the car we had stopped by a gas station. I was in the car all alone and the car was off. I was dying in the heat. Jake comes back with a bag full of money. So I sat here in the damn heat so he could go rob a gas station? Are you fuckin kidding me?! We drove off to a big mansion. They cut me loose the moment we step inside the mansion. There were guards everywhere literally every five feet apart. 

"Bethany welcome to your new home, you are now homeschooled, and will be my girlfriend" As those words fell out of Jake's mouth I froze.

"Are you crazy?!" I chuckle.

"Well yes, but you now live here so start cleaning the rooms," He says throwing some clothes and cleaning supplies at me. "What makes you think I'm going to clean?!" I yell at him extremely pissed off. He walks to me and grabs my jaw tight, making my cheeks squish together.

"Either you do as I say or there will be serious consequences," He growls. Tears started to form as I shook in fear. I hated this and all this involvement. 

"Why don't you just kill me?" I manage to say and look up at him.

He only snickers, "That would be too easy," 

"What if I can get you the money?"

"Where are you going to find half a million dollars?" He scoffs, "You're staying here with me. Oh and if anyone comes to save you I'll have them killed. Got it?" He grits his teeth and lets go of my face.

"Screw you," I spit in his face. He didn't seem to like that as he wiped my spit off his face. He grabs a glass decoration. 

Dean
We drove for over an hour. We were finally able to locate the car that took Bethany. We arrived at this huge white mansion. James put explosives on the front gates and they flew off. Ally and Annie shot the men in the perimeter and I got the men on the roof. We walked in to see men standing there and I see Bethany get hit with glass. Anger filled me as I tried to get close to her. Ally and Annie started to shoot people as James grabbed Bethany. I pulled her into a hug as blood gushed out of her cheek from the glass. She hugged me back so tight that I couldn't breathe. But then I felt her warmness go away. I saw Bethany being held by her arm as a gun was pointed at her head. I look around to see most of the men dead as the others stood up and pointed their guns at us. I look back at Bethany as she was yelling telling us to leave.

"Don't you hear her?! She said to Leave!!" The guy who was holding her said.

Bethany whispered something into his ear and he let her go. She came up to us with sad eyes. "This is for your safety, I'm going to stay here with Jake. Ally, bring my assignments from school every day. Please go home," She said pointing to the door as tears streamed down her face. I grabbed her hand.

"No, I'm not leaving," I say to her. 

"Dean, please go it's for your guy's safety. Dean I'll be home as soon as I can if not I'll call you, just please go and protect the others for me," She says looking into my eyes. I nod and kiss her forehead before I was dragged out by some of Jake's men. The last thing I saw was her crying on her knees as the doors shut.