Chapter 24

A/n: Pic of Jake. 

Beth

It was lunch and I haven't seen Jake yet. I walk to my locker and put my books inside of it. I saw a crowd of students walk by I didn't pay attention to them. I closed my locker as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Dean, can we just go to lunch?" I ask.

"Who's Dean?" The person behind me said. I get out of their grip and turn around to Jake. I scoff and I start walking away but he slams me against the wall. I tried getting out of his grip this time but he just held on to my wrists harder. I yelp in pain because he was way stronger and always has been. I gulp in fear.

"So tell me what have I missed my princess?" He asks me as I look away from him. "Look at me" he demands I nod my head as a "no".

"Now!" He yelled at me and I jump. I swallow my tears, "And what if I don't want to?!" I yell back. He grips my wrists harder I yelp again. I stare into his blue eyes. We stayed like that for a while looking at each other. He came close to my lips as I felt his lips brush against mine, he sent shivers down my spine. He began to kiss me I didn't respond I pushed him off of me and he punches me in the stomach and then in the face, I felt blood running down the corner of my mouth. I get up and was about to run but two tall buff men all dressed in black grabbed me and began to drag me away. I saw Ally at the lunch door as she gasp. "Help me" I mock as she goes runs back to the cafeteria.

As we walked out of the school I was tied up and thrown into a car sitting next to Jake. "Oh, how I'm going to have fun with you" He whispers as he plants a kiss on my cheek. "Get away from me!" I say as I clutched my jaw. "I missed you princess" He chuckled. "Well, I didn't," I grit my teeth staring at him. "Listen to me you bitch, you're mine now this is revenge for what you did to my brother and getting me thrown in prison," he said holding my jaw with his bare hands. I nod my head and he lets go of my jaw. I look out the window. Where's my knight and shining armor?

*Dean*

Where's Bethany it's been 10 minutes and she was supposed to be here. I tap my finger on the table. We were all eating lunch but still Bethany hasn't arrived.

"Hey, Dean where's Beth?" James asked me.

"I don't know she was supposed to be here" I respond and look around the cafeteria. I was beginning to worry.

"You guys help!" Ally says running towards the table.

"What's wrong?" I ask her with worried eyes.

"Its-Bethany-Jake-has-her," she pants trying to catch her breath. Who the hell is Jake and why does he have my Bethany? "Let's go," James said as we walked out of school and went to my house.

Ally and the crew went down quickly to the basement and started grabbing things. It was all going too fast. "Wait!" I yell as everyone freezes on what they're doing. "What the hell is going on?!" I ask them. "I'll tell on the way there just grab as much as you can," Ally says giving me a bag full of weapons. We all jump into two cars. I was worried. It had literally only been a few days since Cody and now this Jake dude. They just don't stop, do they? I don't care what happens.  I just want my Bethany back.