Chapter 27

A/N: Bethany's outfit for this chapter
Music video: NF only one
-Dean
I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I groan and pick it up. 

"Dean!" Ally's voice chirped excitedly through the phone. Her voice made me pull the phone away for a second. "Hey Ally, what's up?" I croaked rubbing my eyes.

"She's back!" She squeals and once again I pull the phone away. 

"Who Ally?"

"Bethany!" 

"Really?! Where is she at right now?" I say springing out of my bed and searching for clothes.

"She told me she's visiting her parents"

I pause, "Wait, I thought they were dead?"

"They are, she's at the graveyard. Today's the day they passed," She drags the last part. 

"Can you send me the address?" I say putting my shoes on.

"It's a far drive, but yes," She mentions. 

"Alright, thanks bye," I hung up the phone and grabbed my car keys.

Beth

Last night I slept in the car and now I'm at the store buying things. After my purchase, I went to the restroom and changed into a nice white and maroon-purple dress with lace detail, a maroon hat, some pale high heels, and a maroon handbag. I did my makeup nicely trying to hide my cuts and bruises then I let my natural wavy hair down. I left the restroom and bought some flowers. Why I'm I dressed nicely? Because today is the day when my parents died. Every year I dress nicely and go to their grave. What a coincidence that I'm free on the day they died.

I arrived at the graveyard and kneeled down to place my flowers down. I begin to cry, I place my hand on their stone. I hate that they're gone. They were taken from me too soon. They won't ever get to see me get married or have kids. This was the type of pain nobody could explain.

"I thought I would find you here" a voice came from behind me. I turn to see Dean. I run up to him and he hugs me tight in his arms. I cried as I was finally in his arms again. I pull away and kiss him. He immediately responded back. The kiss was slow and soft. 

"I missed you so much" I whisper into his ear. He didn't respond back but he held me in his arms. I felt raindrops on my skin I look up as it began to rain. Dean took my hand as we ran under a big oak tree. He took his phone out and played music. "Your phone is going to get wet," I say to him. He shrugs, "I don't care," He brought me closer to him.

This was one of my favorite songs and he remembered. He placed both of his hands on my waist as I placed mine on his shoulders. We slowly danced in the rain. It was beautiful. I rested my head on his chest as he held me.