Chapter 1

Bethany's Pov
It was about 6:35 when my alarm clock went off I got up to pick my outfit black jeans, tank top, shirt, boots, leather jacket, red scarf, and black handbag. I went downstairs and as usual, my Aunt is still sleeping I grabbed my motorcycle keys and head out to school on the way there I stopped by a cafe and got myself a coffee. I saw James there he rode his motorcycle along with me to school.

We arrived at school and walked in everyone in the hall looked down at the floor. I headed for my locker and my crew was waiting there for me.

"Hey, guys!" I tell them while opening my locker. 

"Hey," Ally said to me."Wait did you have coffee without me!?" she asks me.

" Um...yes how did you know?" I reply getting a book from my locker and placing it inside my bag. 

" Cause I can smell it from your breath," she said.

"Weirdo" Jesse whispers in my ear.

"What did you say??!" Ally asks him.

"Nothing!" He says pushing her in a playful way with a slight laugh. 

They argued for the whole 10 minutes then the bell rang. Ally walked me to class I had math first period. My schedule went like this for senior year, math, English,  government, lunch, anatomy, and free period.

>>>>>>Lunch
It was lunch and I was in line to get my food. I saw my crew sitting at the table I wave at them and they wave back. I was walking towards them and all of sudden someone crashed into me. I was on the floor my food was all over my clothes and on the floor. 

Some dude down at me considering his tall figure, I could tell he was new. I was extremely pissed off. 

"What the f*ck is your problem? What where you're going you dumba*s!" I yell at him causing everyone to stare at us. 

"You don't have to yell at me" The boy scoffed at me while rolling his eyes. He didn't even care. 

"Nobody talks back to me, "I tell him while getting up.

"Well I just did," he tells me in an evil voice as he walked away.

"Oh really well let's see if you'll talk back when I-"  I was cut off by the principal who came to his rescue. Rolling my eyes I left to go clean myself in the restrooms.

I looked into the mirror seeing that cleaning myself up wasn't helping the food stains. F*ck me.
After all my four periods I had a free period meaning I could do whatever the f*ck I want. 

As I walk down the hall during my free period, I went to my locker to go put my books in.

"Well look who it is?" A voice came from behind me.