Chapter 5

Bethany
When we got there the crowd was already huge. Damn. I've never seen it so packed.

"Okay Beth your going against THE BITTER" my uncle said.

"You mean the guy that has sharp teeth he's going to eat me alive" I chuckle.

"Yeah but we're going to cheat today I don't want you getting hurt for the race, here" he hands me my mouth guard "when Bitter trys to bite you, you bite down on the mouth guard which will send off a buzzing noise that only he can't tolerate it'll make him dizzy then you can knock him out" My uncle said.

" Okay," I sigh not sure if this plan was going to work or how it works really.

"All right everyone up to the square is The Bitter!!! And we all know Parker!!!" The referee said.

I walk into the square all I can think about is to beat this guy left punch right kick then hook after punch kick.

"Ready fight!!" the referee said

We were walking in circles he threw the first punch and he missed then I punched his left side then I tripped him. He bit my leg which was starting to bleed out alot of blood. The stinging from the pain bothered me. I bit down really hard on the mouth guard and he got really dizzy and held his ears. I double punched his face and kicked him in the middle then he fell. I hovered over him and did my kick hook where I kick him under the chin and then hook a punch I heard a crack in his jaw. Next thing I knew it he was out "Knock out Parker wins!" The referee said as he lifted my arm.

I saw Dean and the crowd and he was shocked.

"Bethany are you okay" My uncle J asked as I get off the ring.

"Yeah but my right leg it won't stop bleeding" I tell him

"Hold on" He said as he went to go get a first aid kit. He cleaned up my blood from my leg, all I can see is teeth marks on my leg. He wrapped some bandages around it.

"Thanks J I think am good" I said as I went to change into my racing outfit.

When I walked out Dean was waiting there for me I ignored him but he pushed me against the wall.

"Dean please let me go I can't do this right now," I said as I felt my leg throbbing.

"Can't do what right now?" he whispers into my ear I felt chills up and down my spine

" Nothing, just let me go I have a race" I tell him trying to let go.

"I dont think I can do that Beth I have to tell you that-" he was cut off by his phone ringing he let me go as he answered his phone hey.yeah.okay.yes.fine.bye.love you. That was all he said

I walked away as he followed me

"Who was that your girlfriend" I asked.

"No, my parents checking on me and why you jealous?" he said

"They just left what they dont trust you and no" I ask him

" Uh huh sure and I dont know I guess they don't" he said.

I shrug and I jump into my car and headed to Dave and Alex street.