Chapter 16

A/n Pic of Dean

Beth's Pov
Eventually, I went back home and skipped school. I've been avoiding Dean as mucha s possible. I was waiting for the crew to come over. I sat on the couch watching Tv. Then I got a text from James saying they were going to pick up pizza. I replied back to hurry up. Then I saw Dean coming towards me. He had no shirt on which made it hard for me to not look at his abs. I was about to move but he pinned me down holding my wrists.

"Let go of me," I struggle under in strength.

"Let me explain," He said hovering over me.

"About what? Oh yeah how you never told me Cody was going to kill the person that was left of my family" I said.

"I was going to tell you but you ran from me. He's been spying on us. He even sent me pictures of you," He tells me, which makes me stop fighting back.

"It's all my fault, "He whispers as I can see guilt in his eyes. He let go of my wrists but was still hovering over me.

"No, Dean nothing is your fault. You just got involved," I whisper back. His hovering and staring made tension in the air. I felt like time slowed down and it was just us. The tension was killing me as he stared into my eyes. It made my insides mushy. 

"Beth- " He began to whisper but I interrupted him. "Shut up and kiss me," I whispered back. He then crashed his lips into mine without hesitation. It was a soft and calm kiss. Oh, how I missed it when he kissed me like that. He let go but I brought him back to my lips. I felt him smile in between the kiss. I pulled away with a smirk on my face.

"I miss you" He whispered.

"Dean I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm with-" I was cut off by the doorbell which made us separate from each other. I got up to answer it as Dean went upstairs quickly. The crew walked in and everyone had worried faces.

"Oh, my baby girl you alright?" Annie said hugging me.

"Why weren't you at school?" James asked.

"We had to ditch,"  Ally said as Jesse was holding her hand. They make a cute couple. I can't believe that date worked out.

"Sorry, but we need to talk about Cody. You guys already know what's going on," I say to them as we walk into the kitchen. Cole took some beers out from the fridge.

"So what did Cody do to you?" Cole asked me.

"He killed my sister's team and I believe she's dead. I want revenge for everything he and his family have done to me. They've taken too much from me," I say before chugging some of my beer.

"What the f*ck.I'm sorry Beth," Annie says grabbing my shoulder. She gives me a deep hug and I embrace her back.

"We're going to get him back," Dean's voice boomed into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I know we do because he's going to pay. The thing is I don't really know if she's really dead," I tell them.

"What do you mean?" Ally asked.

"It's all a mess, Cody has her I don't know if he killed her yet. I went to Mexico and found out she wasn't faked her death by her attorney who is now dead," I say.

"Faked her death how?" Annie asked as she took a bite of her pizza.

"A week ago, the news played that her plane crashed and she faked her death because she knew Cody was onto her," I explain and exhale. Cole massaged my shoulders from behind trying to relax me. Dean was quick to notice and his jaw clenched.

"We need to find out where the plane crashed, when, how, and where. Tonight we're going hunting so I need Annie and James to do research on the plane and Cody. Jesse and Cole check the cars and guns in the basement. I'll be teaching Miss Ally how to use a gun. Dean if you want to be part of this, I need you to plan out routes and a backup plan," I say to all of them.

As we all headed into the basement and everyone was doing what I told them. Ally and I were the training from. I handed her a pistol.

"It's already loaded, just wrap your hands around the bottom of the gun, and hold it. Look at your target and aim. Then shoot," I tell her. As I watched her aim and point then shoot. She wasn't bad.

"How was that?" She asked smiling.

I chuckle, "That was great just practice a few more times I'll be back in a few," I say as I walked out of the training room. I was looking for Dean he wasn't in the basement with us so I went upstairs to look. I heard his voice coming from the kitchen. He was on the phone with someone I leaned my ear against the kitchen door to hear better.

Dean: Cody her sister isn't really dead is she?
Cody: No but I had them trapped, they escaped about an hour ago
Dean: I never wanted to be a part of this Cody I was never in this
Cody: Oh well too bad make sure Beth doesn't find her sister and bring her to me
Dean: No Cody I'm done with your stupid games I like Bethany I'm not going to hurt her no more
Cody: Then that's going to be a problem because if you don't do what I ask then I'll go after your family
Dean: Fine I'll bring her to you 
Cody: Good

Then they hung up. I couldn't believe this he was working for Cody. I can't believe it. I believed every word he said to me. He never liked me. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. He opened the door and I stud there waiting for him to say something.

"You bitch," I hiss and slap him across the face.

"Beth I-I it's not what it looks like," He says holding his cheek. 

"Oh really? Well, guess what I'm done with your bullshit Dean. Do you think it's fun to play with me? Huh? I trusted you. Gosh, I was stupid to trust you. I thought you were different and you know what stay away from me and don't ever talk to me ever again," I said walking away and heading for the basement.

"Beth!" I heard Dean yell as he was following me. I ran down to the basement and grabbed some keys to one of the cars and was about to jump in until I felt someone grip my arm. I look up to see Cole with a confused face.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I'll tell you what's wrong that fucker backstabbed me," I say pointing at Dean. I see the anger in Cole's eyes. I ignored everyone and started the car as I saw Cole and Dean yelling at each other. I backed the car up and started driving off to a peaceful place to think before I blew up in front of everyone.

-Cole-
"What did you do, Dean?" I yell at him pissed off.

"I um..," He stammered not knowing what to say. 

"Did what fucker?" I ask pushing him. 

"I did something that you would never do," He said looking down at the floor. I punch Dean in the face as he stumbles to the floor catching him completely off guard. I was about to get on top of him when I felt hands pulling me away from Dean before I could beat the shit out of Dean.

"Hey stop this Cole go look for Bethany you know what happened last time she left like that. We'll deal with Dean," Jesse said holding me back still. I was breathing heavily and didn't take my eyes off Dean.

"But- " I was cut off by Jesse. "No Cole, just go," He said letting me go and handing me some car keys. As I back up and drive off looking for Bethany. I'm worried about her because the last time she took off and nobody saw or heard from her. I'm her best friend I'm supposed to protect her.

And whatever that fucker did to Bethany, he's going to pay.